- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Sarnath: Visit Bodhi Tree, Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa and Sarnath Museum.
- Varanasi: Visit Boat ride on the holy river Ganges, Arti, Varanasi Ghats and Temples.
- Khajuraho: Visit Western and Eastern group of temples, Archaeological museum.
- Bandhavgarh: Visit Tiger tracking, Wildlife viewing and Birding, Bandhavgarh Fort.
- Kanha: Visit Tiger tracking, Wildlife viewing and Birding, Flora and Fauna.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Ranthambhor: Visit Tiger tracking, Wildlife viewing and Birding, Ranthambhor Fort.
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast at hotel enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi - Varanasi (By Air: 1.20 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to domestic Delhi airport to the scheduled flight to Varanasi. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After relaxation take excursion of Sarnath which 10 km from Varanasi. In Sarnath visit Deep Park and Bodhi Tree where Lord Buddha perched his first sermon, visit Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa and Sarnath Museum. Later return to Varanasi. In the eveniing, enjoy boat ride at the time of sunset to visit Ganges Aarti on bank of river Ganges at Dasaswamedh Ghat, where many tourists and thousand of devotees attend to see the Aarti and pray to God. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Varanasi - Khajuraho (By Air: 1 Hrs)
After breakfast, visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple dedicted to lord Shiva, The Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple and The Durga Temple dedicated to Goddess Durga. In the afternoon drive to domestic Khajuraho airport to board the scheduled flight to Khajuraho. Khajuraho- a UNESCO World Heritage Site, famous for its Erotic Temples built in 9th and 10th century. On arrival visit Eastern Group of Temples. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Khajuraho - Bandhavgarh (199 Kms: 4 Hrs)
After breakfast, visit Southern group of temples and Archaeological museum. Later on drive to Bandhavgarh. Bandhavgarh has been an excellent habitat of tiger and is known for the highest density of tigers in the world. The park is also densely populated with animals like Leopard, Chital, Sambar, Wolf, Jackal, Bear, Langur and Blue bull etc. 242 species of birds have been identified in the Reserve. The park is also famous for its rich Flora and Fauna. On arrival transfer to the resort. Overnight at the resort.
Day 6 : Bandhavgarh National Park
After breakfast, enjoy Jeep/Canter safari with naturalist guide for tiger tracking. Return to the resort, after lunch again take a safari to explore the jungle for wildlife viewing and birding. Overnight at the jungle resort.
Day 7 : Bandhavgarh – Kanha (250 kms 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Kanha. Upon arrival transfer to jungle resort. Evening at own activities. Overnight at the jungle resort.
Day 8 : Kanha National Park
After breakfast, enjoy Jeep/Canter safari with english speaking naturalist guide for tiger tracking. Return to the resort, after lunch again take a safari to explore the jungle for wildlife viewing, birding and its rich Flora and Fauna. Overnight at the jungle resort.
Day 9 : Kanha - Agra
Today early in the morning transfer to Jabalpur railway station to board train to Agra. Overnight at the train.
Day 10 : Agra Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Agra, start with an excursion to Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Later on visit one of the seven wonders Taj Mahal built by Shahjahan for his beloved wife in 1632. In the evening you can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts, carpets, Textiles etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 11 : Agra - Ranthambhor (200 kms- 4 hrs)
Early morning, you can optionally visit again Taj Mahal to see the splendid picturesque at the time of Sunrise. Later drive to Ranthambore- a famous wildlife sanctuary in Rajasthan, India, enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri. After visit, drive continue to Ranthambhor. On arrival, transfer to the wildlife resort. Afternoon free for leisure. Overnight at resort.
Day 12 : Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary
After breakfast, head out in a shared jungle safari by canter or jeep with naturalist guide. Ranthambore is one of the best place in India to see a tiger in its natural habitat and photographing the activities of the tiger. Later visit Ranthambhor Fort overlooking the National Park and Jogi Mahal and Ganesha Temple in the Fort. Overnight at resort.
Day 13 : Ranthambhor - Jaipur (180Kms:4 hrs)
After breakfast checkout and move down to Jaipur. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. After some rest, visit Birla Temple in the evening to see the beauty of marble that glitters in the night. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 14 : Sightseeing in Jaipur
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City of India" start with an excursion to Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 15 : Jaipur - Neemrana - Delhi (260 km -5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Delhi enroute visit Neemrana Fort. Later drive continue to Delhi. On arrival, transfer to airport to board the scheduled flight to home town.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.