- Bangalore: Visit Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, Cubbon Park, Bull Temple, Vidhana Soudha.
- Mysore: Visit Mysore Palace and Museum.
- Ranganathittu: Visit Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary.
- Srirangapatna: Visit Ancient temples.
- Nargarhole: Visit Nargarhole National Park.
- Bandipur: Visit Bandipur National Park.
- Ooty: Visit Mountains, Sprawling Grasslands, Lakes, Dense Forests, Eucalyptus Trees and Tea Gardens.
- Munnar: Visit Hills station, Velvet Lawns, Tea Plantations, exotic flora and fauna, waterfalls.
- Periyar: Visit Enjoy boat ride in the lake to watch the wild animals.
- Periyar: Visit Elephant/Jeep/Canter safari in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Kumarakom: Visit Backwater houseboat, Backwater villages, Kumarakom bird sanctuary.
- Cochin: Visit Fort Cochin, St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Jeep/Canter Safari at National Park
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Bangalore
Upon arrival at Bangalore airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Bangalore is called the "Garden City of India" and world famous IT hub of India and also known as the Silicon Valley of India.
Day 2 : Bangalore Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a city tour of Bangalore start with Lal Bagh or Lal Bagh Botanical Garden- develop by Hyder Ali in 1760, Cubbon Park- planned and laid out in 1864 by Sir Richard Sankey, Bull Temple- built by Vijayanagar Emperor in 1537 and outside view of Vidhana Soudha. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Bangalore - Mysore (144 Kms: 3.30 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Mysore on arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening visit Mysore Palace and Museum. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Mysore – Ranganathittu – Mysore
After breakfast, drive to Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary about 13 km away from Mysore. Enjoy boat ride to watching spoon bills, painted storks, egrets, white ibises, partridge and herons. Return back to Mysore. Overnight at hotel.
The best times to visit are from March to May.
Day 5 : Mysore - Srirangapatna - Nargarhole
After breakfast, drive to Nargarhole enroute visit Srirangapatna famous for its ancient temples. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Nargarhole National Park
After breakfast enjoy jungle safari to view wildlife such as wild tiger, leopard, elephant, Hyenas, Jackals, gaur and some other species present are chital spotted deer, muntjac (barking deer), wild boar, sloth bear, hyena otter and more in their natural habitat. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Nagarhole National Park - Bandipur National Park (105 km 2 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Bandipur National Park. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest enjoy elephant safari to view the wildlife. The park is densely populated with animals like Tiger, Leopard, Chital, Sambar, Wolf, Jackal, Bear, Langur and Blue bull etc. many species of birds have been identified in the Reserve. The park is also famous for its rich Flora and Fauna. Overnight at jungle resort.
Day 8 : Bandipur National Park
Today early in the morning enjoy Jeep/Canter safari with naturalist guide for tiger tracking. Return to the resort, after lunch again take a safari to explore the jungle for wildlife viewing and birding. Overnight at the jungle resort.
Day 9 : Bandipur National park – Ooty (47 Kms: 1.30 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Ooty also famous as "Queen of hill stations" located in the Nilgiri Hills is known for its mountains, sprawling grasslands, lakes, dense forests, eucalyptus trees and tea gardens. On arrival visit Ooty Botanical Gardens, Dodabetta Peak, The Rose Garden, Lamb’s Rock etc. and in the evening enjoy boat ride at Ooty Lake. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 : – Ooty – Munnar (285 km 5-6 hrs )
After breakfast, drive to Munnar. Munnar is famous for its peaceful hills station, velvet lawns, tea plantations, exotic flora and fauna. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. After lunch visit Rajmala wild life sanctuary – where you can see the rare species, visit waterfalls, visit Kannan Devan Hills- from this hill you can have a panoramic view of the lake of Munnar and Munnar Tea Estates. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 11 : Munnar - Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary (110 km 3 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Periyar wildlife Sanctuary (Thekkady) famous for Tiger Reserve. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest visit spice garden and enjoy boat ride in the lake to watch the wild animals. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 12 : Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Today early morning take an elephant safari to explore the jungle. Return to the resort for lunch afterwards takes Jeep/Canter safari with naturalist guide for wildlife viewing and birding. The reserve is famous for tiger populations among rich flora and fauna. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 13 : Periyar - Kumarakom (enroute Alleppey)
After breakfast, drive to Kumarakom famous for its backwater tourism. Enroute visit Alleppey, also known as "Venice of the East" famous for its backwaters, on arrival embark at the houseboat. The panoramic backwaters here offer an ideal retreat to enjoy nature at its best. In the evening moving towards Kumarakom thru Backwater cruise. Overnight at the houseboat.
Day 14 : Kumarakom Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Kumarakom- is world’s best known back water destination. Enjoy the serenity and greenery of backwater villages. Later visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary located in the shore of backwaters with many varieties of birds and other small specious. Overnight at the houseboat.
Day 15 : Kumarakom – Cochin (56 Kms: 1.30 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Cochin. After some rest visit Fort Cochin- built by King of Kochi in 1503, St. Francis Church- built in 1503, Jewish Synagogue- built in 1568, Mattancherry Palace- built in 1555. Optionally you can take boat cruise. In the evening enjoy Kathakali dance. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 16 : Cochin – Hometown
After breakfast, transfer to airport to board the schedule flight to onward destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.