- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Corbett: Visit Tiger tracking, Wildlife viewing and Birding.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Orchha: Visit Orchha Fort, Jahangir Mahal.
- Khajuraho: Visit Western and Eastern group of temples, Archaeological museum.
- Bandhavgarh: Visit Tiger tracking, Wildlife viewing and Birding, Bandhavgarh Fort.
- Kanha: Visit Tiger tracking, Wildlife viewing and Birding, Flora and Fauna.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Jeep/Canter Safari at Corbett National Park
- Jeep/Canter Safari at Bandhavgarh National Park
- Jeep/Canter Safari at Kanha National Park
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast at hotel enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi – Corbett National Park (280 kms: 6 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jim Corbett National Park. On arrival, transfer to jungle resort. After relaxation, take a Jungle safari with naturalist expert for tiger tracking. Overnight at jungle resort.
Day 4 : Corbett National Park
Today early morning take an elephant safari to explore the jungle. Return to the resort for lunch afterwards takes Jeep/Canter safari with naturalist guide for wildlife viewing and birding. The reserve is famous for tiger populations among rich flora and fauna. In evening walk near Kosi river and visit Garjia temple. Dinner and Overnight in resort.
Day 5 : Corbett National Park – Delhi (280 kms 6 hrs)
After breakfast, check out from the jungle resort and drive to Delhi, on arrival transfer to the hotel. Rest of the evening, you can may explore the market of Delhi. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Delhi - Agra (205 KMs: 4 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Agra, on arival transfer to the hotel. After some rest, take a sightseeing tour of Agra, start with an excursion to Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Later on visit one of the seven wonders Taj Mahal built by Shahjahan for his beloved wife in 1632. In the evening you can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts, carpets, Textiles etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 7 : Agra – Jhansi - Khajuraho (392 Kms: 6 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to railway station to board the scheduled train to Jhansi. On arrival, drive to Khajuraho by road en route visit Orchha. In Orchha you will visit Orchha Palace, Lakshmi Temple. Later on continue drive to Khajuraho. On arrival, transfer to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Khajuraho – Bandhavgarh (195 km 4 hrs)
After breakfast, visit the Eastern & Western group of temples and Archaeological museum. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 : Khajuraho - Bandhavgarh (199 Kms: 3.30 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Bandhavgarh. Upon arrival at Bandhavgarh transfer to jungle resort. Bandhavgarh has been an excellent habitat of tiger and is known for the highest density of tigers in the world. The park is also densely populated with animals like Leopard, Chital, Sambar, Wolf, Jackal, Bear, Langur and Blue bull etc. 242 species of birds have been identified in the Reserve. The park is also famous for its rich Flora and Fauna. Overnight at jungle resort.
Day 10 : Bandhavgarh National Park
After breakfast, enjoy Jeep/Canter safari with naturalist guide for tiger tracking. Return to the resort, after lunch again take a safari to explore the jungle for wildlife viewing and birding. Overnight at the jungle resort.
Day 11 : Bandhavgarh – Kanha (250 kms 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Kanha. Upon arrival transfer to jungle resort. Evening at own activities. Overnight at the jungle resort.
Day 12 : Kanha National Park
After breakfast, enjoy Jeep/Canter safari with english speaking naturalist guide for tiger tracking. Return to the resort, after lunch again take a safari to explore the jungle for wildlife viewing, birding and its rich Flora and Fauna. Overnight at the jungle resort.
Day 13 : Kanha National park – Nagpur – Delhi
After breakfast, drive to Nagpur. On arrival transfer to domestice airport to board the scheduled flight to Delhi. On arrival transfer to International airport to board the scheduled flight to onward destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.