- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Guwahati: Visit Kamakhya Temple, Tea Estate.
- Kaziranga National Park: Visit Tiger tracking, Wildlife viewing and Birding.
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Ranthambhor: Visit Tiger tracking, Wildlife viewing and Birding, Ranthambhor Fort.
- Bharatpur: Visit Bharatpur bird sanctuary.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Bandhavgarh: Visit Tiger tracking, Wildlife viewing and Birding, Bandhavgarh Fort.
- Khajuraho: Visit Western and Eastern group of temples, Archaeological museum.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Jeep/Canter Safari at Kaziranga National Park
- Jeep/Canter Safari at Ranthambhor National Park
- Jeep/Canter Safari at Bandhavgarh National Park
- Rickshaw ride in Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi – Guwahati (By Flight)- Kaziranga
After breakfast, drive airport to board the scheduled flight to Guwahati. On arrival, visit Kamakhya Temple, a major Hindu Pilgrimage site it is dedicated to goddess Kamakhya. Later drive to famous Kaziranga National park a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the park has several species of mammals and birds. The Park has more than 70% of the world's one-horned rhino. On arrival, check into the Jungle resort. Overnight at the Jungle resort.
Day 3 : Kaziranga National Park
Today early morning take an elephant safari to explore the jungle. Return to the resort for lunch afterwards takes Jeep/Canter safari with naturalist guide for wildlife viewing and birding. The reserve is famous for One-horned Rhinoceroses, tigers, elephants, wild water buffalo, swamp deer. Kaziranga has been identified by Birdlife International as an Important Bird Area. It is also fomous for its rich rich flora and fauna. Return to resort. Overnight at the Jungle resort.
Day 4 : Kaziranga – Guwahati – Delhi (By Flight)
After breakfast, drive to Guwahati to board the scheduled flight to Delhi. On arrival transfer to hotel. In the evening enjoy market of New Delhi. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Sightseeing in Delhi
After breakfast at hotel enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6 : Delhi - Jaipur (258 kms : 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur enroute visit Neemrana Fort- 14th century fort, Later on continue drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 : Sightseeing in Jaipur
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City of India" start with an excursion to Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh.
Note:- Optionally you can take dinner in ethnic environment at Chokhi Dhani- a 5-star resort. It serves Rajasthani and Continental cuisine with live music and dance, astrology and puppet shows. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8 : Jaipur – Ranthambhor (170 km 3 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Ranthambore- a famous wildlife sanctuary in Rajasthan India. On arrival, transfer to jungle resort. After relaxation, take a Jungle safari with naturalist expert for tiger tracking. Ranthambore is one of the best place in India to see a tiger in its natural habitat and photographing the activities of the tiger. Overnight at jungle resort.
Day 9 : Ranthambhor National park - Bharatpur National park (198 km 4 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Bharatpur National Park. Upon arrival, checkin to the hotel. After some rest visit Bharatpur National Park - known as one of the finest bird reserves in the world. Over 350 birds have been identified at the park. It is, home of birds both resident and migratory that come from China, Afghanistan and Siberia. Best way to explore the reserve is by a rickshaw ride as these rickshaw pullers are trained and are well aware of the whereabouts of exotic birds. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 : Bharatpur – Agra (55 km 1 Hr)
After breakfast, drive to Agra enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri in Fatehpur Sikri you will visit Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-I-Khas, Sheesh Mahala and Panch Mahal. Later continue drive to Agra and upon arrival transfer to hotel. In the evening you can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts, carpets, Textiles etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11 : Agra - via Umaria - Bandhavgarh
Early morning be the witness of most memorable view of Taj Mahal at the time of sunrise. Taj Mahal "The Symbol of Love" built by Shahjahan for his beloved wife in 1632. After that visit Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Visit the Pearl Mosque and the Tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula. After the sightseeing of Agra, drive to Agra railway station to board the scheduled train to Umaria. Overnight at the train.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 12 : Bandhavgarh
Today morning on arrival at Umaria railway station assist to transfer to Bandhavgarh (45 Kms) on arrival at Bandhavgarh transfer to jungle resort. Bandhavgarh has been an excellent habitat of tiger and is known for the highest density of tigers in the world. The park is also densely populated with animals like Leopard, Chital, Sambar, Wolf, Jackal, Bear, Langur and Blue bull etc. 242 species of birds have been identified in the Reserve. The park is also famous for its rich Flora and Fauna. Overnight at jungle resort.
Day 13 : Bandhavgarh National Park
After breakfast, enjoy Jeep/Canter safari with naturalist guide for tiger tracking. Return to the resort, after lunch again take a safari to explore the jungle for wildlife viewing and birding. Overnight at the jungle resort.
Day 14 : Bandhavgarh – Khajuraho (240 kms 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Khajuraho- a world famous tourist destination known for its erotic temple, architecture and sculpture. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest visit Eastern Group of Temples. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 15 : Khajuraho – Delhi (By Air)
After breakfast, visit Southern group of temples and Archaeological museum. Later on drive to domestic airport to board the scheduled flight to Delhi. On arrival, transfer to International airport to board the scheduled flight to onward destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.