Terms and Conditions
How to Book: – As soonyou are ready to proceed with the reservations and we shall send you our invoice for the 40% of the total tour cost as an advance payment either byVisa, Master Card via our Secure Server or via Telegraphic Transfer to our bankaccount (details will be provided upon knowing your choice to pay). Apart fromthe 20% you would also need to pay us the full amount for any air/train or bustickets to be issued. Once the advance is received our operation team will makeall your hotels reservations, book your tickets and make necessary arrangementsfor your trip. Once this is done a confirmation is sent to you. You will berequired to pay another 30% of the tour cost at that point. Balance 50% of thetour cost can be paid by you upon your arrival in India by cash or traveler’scheques. Alternatively you could pay by bank transfer a fortnight before yourarrival.
Once you submit the advance payment we would keep you updated of your travel arrangements.
You shall have access 24 Hrs to speak to us. You can contact us at email@example.com
Amendment – We donot encourage changes in the confirmed arrangements. But if you do need to make amendments in the arrangements already confirmed, we will do all possible toaccommodate the changes, depending on the availability of various segments ofthe tour, for the new requirements. However, the changes will be subject tocertain minimum amendment / administration charges.
Cancellation – Wewould deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to India, however werealize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen. Cancellationmust be notified in writing and will take effect the day it is received by traveln tours india. The following cancellation.
Charges will apply: –
- 90 days prior to arrival – 50% of the advance deposited
- between 90 days to 60 days prior to arrival – 75% of the advance deposited
- between 60 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 100 % of the advance deposited
- between 30 days to 7 day prior to arrival – 50% of the total amount ,
- 7 days prior to arrival – NO REFUND
- Palace on Wheels and other Luxury Trains non refundable.
- Flight Tickets – NO REFUND.
- Please note that the pricesquoted are as per the prevailing foreign exchange conversion rates. The finalcosting will therefore be subjected to fluctuations, if any, and will beaccordingly adjusted at the time of receipt of payment.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.