- Kovalam: Enjoy Ayurveda massage, Beach activities.
- Alleppey: Visit Kerala's famous tropical backwaters.
- Kumarakom: Visit Backwater Houseboat, Backwater Villages, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
- Periyar: Visit enjoy an ayurvedic and spa therapy, Periyar wildlife Sanctuary.
- Munnar: Visit Kannan Devan Hills, Lake of Munnar and Munnar Tea Estates.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Trivandrum - Kovalam
On arrival at Trivandrum airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and transfer to Kovalam (15 Kms: 30 Mins), on arrival transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 : Kovalam
Enjoy Ayurveda massage and beach activities. Overnight at the beach resort.
Day 3 : Kovalam - Allepey (158 km 3 hrs )
After breakfast, drive to Alleppey famous for its backwater tourism and also known as "Venice of the East". The panoramic backwaters here offer an ideal retreat to enjoy nature at its best. On arrival transfer to the houseboat. Overnight at the houseboat.
Day 4 : Allepey - Kumarakom
After breakfast, drive to Kumarakom famous for its backwater tourism, on arrival embark at the houseboat. The panoramic backwaters here offer an ideal retreat to enjoy nature at its best. Overnight at the houseboat.
Day 5 : Kumarakom Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Kumarakom- is world’s best known back water destination. Enjoy the serenity and greenery of backwater villages. Later visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary located in the shore of backwaters with many varieties of birds and other small specious. Overnight at the houseboat.
Day 6 : Kumarakom - Periyar (114 kms – 3 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Periyar (Thekkady) – is famous for wildlife, spice plantations, hill station abd ayurveda. On arrival, transfer to hotel. After relaxation, visit Periyar Lake and Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, and visit the spice plantations. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Periyar - Munnar (110 kms 3 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Munnar. Munnar is famous for its peaceful hills station, velvet lawns, tea plantations, exotic flora and fauna. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. After lunch visit Rajmala wild life sanctuary – where you can see the rare species, visit waterfalls Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Munnar
After breakfast, take a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Start with Kannan Devan Hills- from this hill you can have a panoramic view of the lake of Munnar and Munnar Tea Estates. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 : Munnar - Cochin (130 Kms 3 hrs)
Today morning at leisure. In Afternoon transfer to Cochin airport to board the connecting flight to onward destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.