- Cochin: Visit Fort Cochin, St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace.
- Alleppey: Visit Kerala's famous tropical backwaters.
- Kumarakom: Visit Backwater Houseboat, Backwater Villages, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Cochin Arrival
On arrival at Cochin airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Cochin Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Cochin. Start with Fort Cochin- built by King of Kochi in 1503, St. Francis Church- built in 1503, Jewish Synagogue- built in 1568, Mattancherry Palace- built in 1555. Optionally you can take boat cruise. In the evening enjoy Kathakali dance. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Cochin - Kumarakom (via Houseboat)
After breakfast, drive to Kumarakom famous for its backwater tourism, on arrival embark at the houseboat. The panoramic backwaters here offer an ideal retreat to enjoy nature at its best. Overnight at the houseboat.
Day 4 : Kumarakom Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Kumarakom- is world’s best known back water destination. Enjoy the serenity and greenery of backwater villages. Later visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary located in the shore of backwaters with many varieties of birds and other small specious. Overnight at the houseboat.
Day 5 : Kumarakom - Alleppey (via Houseboat)
After breakfast, drive to Alleppey famous for its backwater tourism and also known as "Venice of the East". The panoramic backwaters here offer an ideal retreat to enjoy nature at its best. Overnight at the houseboat.
Day 6 : Alleppey - Cochin (55 Kms: 1 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Cochin. On arrival transfer to airport to board the scheduled flight to onward destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.