- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Mandawa: Visit Mandwa Fort, Castle & Havelis.
- Bikaner: Visit Junagarh Fort.
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Khimsar: Visit Khimsar Fort, Khimsar Dunes Village.
- Jodhpur: Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Kishangarh: Visit Kishangarh Fort.
- Kuchaman: Visit Kuchaman Fort.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast at hotel enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi - Mandawa (275 kms: 5 hrs)
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Mandawa "open art gallery" is part of Shekhawati region. Mandawa is known for its fort and havelis, on arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure on your own. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Mandawa - Bikaner (185 kms: 4 hrs)
After breakfast, visit incredible Mandawa Fort- founded in the 18th century and fascinating Havelis (mansions) that have lavishly painted walls. After lunch, drive to Bikaner and upon arrival check in at hotel. After some relex visit temple of Karnimata (Rat Temple). Evening free for Relax. Return hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5 : Bikaner – Khimsar (145 kms: 3 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Khimsar located on the edge of the Thar Desert in Nagaur, and lies midway Jodhpur and Bikaner. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After some relax visit the marvelous Khimsar Fort- built in the 15th century by Prince Karamsi. The Fort is now a heritage hotel. After that visit The Khimsar Dunes Village a rural and romantic village. Explore the village by jeep, camel or horseback. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Khimsar - Jodhpur (100 kms: 2 hrs)
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and drive to Jodhpur – the Blue City of Rajasthan. On arrival visit the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort - 500-year old fort built by Maharaja Man Singh. After exploring the fort, visit Jaswant Thada- built in white marble in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh and Umaid Bhawan Palace - World’s largest private residence. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Jodhpur – Kishangarh (232 Kms: 4 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Kishangarh en route visit the temple of Lord Brahma, the Creator of Universe as per the Hindu mythology, surrounded by Pushkar Lake. This lake is a pilgrimage site and has many sacred ghats, you will see devotees taking dip into the holy waters of Pushkar Lake. Also visit the Pushkar Cattle Fair Site, which is right opposite the Pushkar Lake. Optionally you can visit Ajmer Khwaja Dargah in Ajmer. Later drive continue to Kishangarh. On arrival, transfer to the hotel, after some relax, visit Kishangarh Fort- buily by Maharaja Roop Singh in 1649. The fort is a great exemple of Rajput and Mughal styles of architecture. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Kishangarh - Kuchaman (75 Kms: 1 Hr)
After breakfast, drive to Kuchaman. On arrival visit Kuchaman Fort- perched atop a 1000 ft high cliff, built in 1657. Now converted into a heritage hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 : Kuchaman - Jaipur (107 Kms: 1:30 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur "The Pink City of India". On arrival, transfer to the hotel. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10 : Jaipurt Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur, start with an excursion to visit Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 11 : Jaipur - Delhi (266 Kms: 5 Hrs)
After breakfast, checkout from hotel and drive to Delhi. On arrival in the evening free time to explore the shopping in Delhi. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12 : Departure
Early in the morning transfer to airport to board the schedule flight to onward destination.
View Larger Map
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.