- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Sarnath: Visit Bodhi Tree, Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa and Sarnath Museum.
- Varanasi: Visit Boat ride on the holy river Ganges, Arti, Varanasi Ghats and Temples.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Boat ride on the holy river Ganges
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast at hotel enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi - Jaipur (258 kms : 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur on arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Sightseeing in Jaipur
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City of India" start with an excursion to Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 : Jaipur – Agra (240 km 5 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Agra en route visit Fatehpur Sikri- situated 26 miles west of Agra, Was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar, Amber fort is the World Heritage site have famous for its medieval period monuments. You can visit Panch mahal or Palace of five storeys and one the biggest door is called Buland Darwaza. Later continue drive to Agra. On arrival transfer to hotel. In the evening you may visit to the souvenirs market of Agra and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Agra – Varanasi (By Train)
Today morning you can see Taj Mahal – one of the most recognizable structures in the world and also called UNESCO world heritage site, It was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his lovely wife Mumtaz. Taj Mahal is the monuments of a man’s love for a woman. Later visit Agra Fort –it was built by Akbar, The Agra fort is built across the river stretches almost 2.5 km. You can see of Taj from Agra moving view of the Taj from octagonal tower in Agra Fort. Later visit Pearl Mosque (Moti masjid) it was built in the mid 17th century by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and the tomb of itamad-ud-Daula built by Noorjehan in memory of her father. In the evening drive railway station to board the scheduled to Varanasi.
Day 7 : Varanasi
Assistance on arrival and transfer to hotel. After relaxation take excursion of Sarnath which 10 km from Varanasi. In Sarnath visit deep park and Bodhi tree where Lord Buddha perched his first sermon, visit Chaukhandi Stupa, dhamek Stupa and Sarnath Museum. Later return to Varanasi. Evening at free and own activities. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Varanasi Sightseeing
Today early morning boat ride on the holy river Ganges to view the spectacular sunrise and to witness the rituals that take place along the ghats. Later return to hotel for breakfast and rest. After lunch visit Banaras Hindu University – largest residential University in Asia. Which is spread over 300 acres of land, Banaras Hindu University founded in 1916-1917 by Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviay, the great nationalist leader. Later proceed on the tour temple in Varanasi, Kashi Vishwanath Temple dedicted to lord Shiva, Durga temple dedicated to goddess Durga on 18th C entury and also you can say monkeys temple due to large number of monkey founded in this temple. In evening you can visit beautiful market for Varanasi Sarees and handicraft . At time of sunset again you can visit Ganges river to see Aarti on bank of river, where many tourists and thousand of devotees attend to see the Aarti and pray to God. Later return to hotel for overnight.
Day 9 : Varanasi – Delhi (By Flight) – Home Town
After breakfast drive to domestic airport to board the scheduled flight to Delhi. On arrival transfer to transfer to International airport to board the scheduled flight to home town.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.