- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Bikaner: Visit Junagarh Fort.
- Jaisalmer: Visit Jaisalmer Fort, Havelis, Sam sand dunes.
- Barmer: Visit Rural Villages.
- Jodhpur: Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Udaipur: Visit Lake Palace, City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Sahalion Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum).
- Ahmedabad: Visit Bhadra Fort, Jama Masjid, Sidi Sayed Mosque and the Kankaria Lake.
- Dieu: Visit Bunder Chowk, St. Paul's Church, Diu Museum, Diu Fort.
- Gir: Visit Gir wildlife sanctuary.
- Saurashtra: Visit The Somnath Temple.
- Junagadh: Visit Mahabat Maqbara, Durbar Hall Museum, Damodar Kund, Bhavnath Temple and the Emperor Ashoka’s Rock Edicts.
- Rajkot: Visit Rotary Doll Museum, Watson Museum, Science Museum and the Sri Sri Radha Neelmadhav Dham.
- Wankaner: Visit Ranjit Vilas Palace.
- Kutch: Visit Rann of Kutch, Kutch rural villages.
- Bhuj: Visit Aina Mahal, Pragmal Palace, Kutch Museum.
- Mumbai: Visit Elephanta Caves, Prince of Wales Museum, Taraporewala Aquarium, Hanging Garden, Chowpatty Beach and Marine Drive.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Upon arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi – Bikaner (460 kms by train)
After breakfast at hotel enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Later in the evening, get transferred to Delhi railway station to board an overnight train to Bikaner.
Day 3 : Bikaner Sightseeing
Upon arrival check in at hotel. After relex take a sightseeing tour of Bikaner from the famous Junagarh Fort – constructed between 1588 and 1593, Anup Mahal, Karan Mahal and Bandh Sagar Temple – the 16th century famous Jain temple. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Bikaner - Jaisalmer (330 kms : 7 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jaisalmer known as "Golden City of Rajasthan" as the entire city shines like gold when sun rays fall on it. On arrival check in at hotel. After relex in the evening, visit the Sam Sand Dunes and enjoy camel ride and watch the beautiful sunset. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 : Jaisalmer Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer. Give a start by visiting the famous Jaisalmer Fort- built by Rajput Ruler in 1156. Later visit the famous Salim Singh –Ki – Haveli, Patwon Ki Haveli, Megh Durbar and various Temple. In evening, you can explore the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 : Jaisalmer - Barmer - Jalore (339 Kms: 6.30 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jalore enroute visit Barmer a close look at rural Rajasthan, it is known for its rich woodcarving, embroidery work, printed fabrics, traditional dances and music. After visiting Barmer proceed to the Jalore, on arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 : Jalore - Jodhpur (140 Kms: 3 Hrs)
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Jodhpur – the Blue City of Rajasthan, en route visit to Osian village. After visit continue to Jodhpur, on arrival transfer to the hotel. After some relex leave the hotel to explore the beautiful markets of Jodhpur. These markets are famous for handicrafts, local jewellery and many more similar products. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8 : Jodhpur - Udaipur (276 kms: 6 hrs)
After breakfast, leave the hotel for a sightseeing tour of Jodhpur. Pay a visit to the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort - 500-year old fort built by Maharaja Man Singh. After exploring the fort, visit Jaswant Thada- built in white marble in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh. After that en route visit Jain temples at Ranakpur - built in 12th century. Later continue to proceed to Udaipur, on arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening enjoy Boat ride at Lake Pichola. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9 : Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast take a sightseeing tour of Udaipur, start from City Palace- built in 1559, Palace Museum and Jagdish Temple. Later explore the beautiful garden, named Saheliyon-ki-Bari, set on the banks of Fateh Sagar Lake, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Free time to explore the shop for colourful Rajasthani arts and crafts and Indian spices. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10 : Udaipur - Ahmedabad (256 Kms: 5.30 Hrs)
After breakfast, leave the hotel for Ahmedabad by road. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. After some relex visit Bhadra Fort- built in 1411, Jama Masjid- built in 1423, Sidi Sayed Mosque and the Kankaria Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11 : Ahmedabad - Bhavnagar (168 Kms: 4 Hrs)
After breakfast, leave the hotel for Bhavnagar, on arrival transfer to the hotel. After some relex visit Nilambagh, Gangajalia temple and the Gandhi Smriti Memorial. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 12 : Bhavnagar - Diu (200 kms: 4 hrs)
After breakfast, leave the hotel for Diu- was formerly a Portuguese township so its life has certain flavor of Indo-Portugal culture, enroute visit local sightseeing. On arrival transfer to the beach cottage. Rest of the evening free for leisure on beach. Overnight at the cottage.
Day 13 : Diu Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Bunder Chowk, St. Paul's Church- built in 1610, Diu Museum, Diu Fort- built in 1535 and enjoy the beaches of Diu. Overnight at the cottage.
Day 14 : Diu - Gir - Diu (84 Kms: 1.30 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Gir. On arrival enjoy elephant/jeep safari to explore the Gir wildlife sanctuary famous for Lion population after the Africa. In the evening return to Diu. Overnight at the cottage.
Day 15 : Diu - Junagadh (enroute visiting Veraval, Somnath) (148 Kms: 3 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Junagarh enroute visit Veraval- is India’s major fishing port. Later visit The Somnath Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and one of the twelve most sacred "Jyotirlingas". After attending Darshan at Somnath temple, continue your drive to Junagadh. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 16 : Junagadh Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Junagarh. Give a start by visiting Mahabat Maqbara- built in 1892, Durbar Hall Museum, Damodar Kund, Bhavnath Temple and the Emperor Ashoka’s Rock Edicts. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 17 : Junagadh - Wankaner (enroute visiting Rajkot) (150 Kms: 3 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Wankaner enroute visit Rajkot major attractions like Rotary Doll Museum, Watson Museum- built in 1888, Science Museum and the Sri Sri Radha Neelmadhav Dham. Later drive continue to Wankaner, famous for its beautiful palaces. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After some relax visit Ranjit Vilas Palace- built by Amar Singhji in the year 1907. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 18 : Wankaner - Kutch - Bhuj (197 Kms: 3.30 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Bhuj enroute visit Rann of Kutch- the largest Salt Desert in the world, you can enjoy the desert safari by Camel and Jeep rides. Kutch villages- famous for its Handicraft products and Kutchi Embroidery. Later drive to Bhuj. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 19 : Bhuj Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Bhuj. Give a start by visiting Aina Mahal (Mirror Palace) was built by Rao Lakhpatji in 1750 AD., Pragmal Palace- The palace opposite Aina Mahal, was built in 1797, Kutch Museum was founded by Maharao Khengarji III in 1877 AD. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 20 : Bhuj - Mumbai (By Air: 2 Hrs)
After breakfast, transfer to the airport to board the flight to Mumbai. On arrival, enjoy cruise by motorboat to Elephanta Caves- This is world Heritage site in 1987, located at Elephanta Islands in Mumbai harbor some of the finest rock cut of India. The most famous temple of Trimurti or triple headed Lord Shiva on the Elephanta Island. There are seven caves spread on two hills, five on the Western hill. Later return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 21 : Mumbai Sightseeing - Hometown
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Mumbai. Give a start by visiting Prince of Wales Museum, Taraporewala Aquarium, Hanging Garden, Chowpatty Beach and Marine Drive. In the evening transfer to airport to board the schedule flight to onward destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.