- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Ranthambore: Visit Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary, Ranthambhor Fort.
- Bharatpur: Visit Bharatpur bird sanctuary.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : New Delhi - Jaipur (265 kms: 5 hrs drive)
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur "The Pink City of Rajasthan". On arrival, transfer to the hotel. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City of India" start with an excursion to Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Jaipur - Ranthambore (170 kms: 3 hrs drive)
After breakfast, drive to Ranthambore- a famous wildlife sanctuary in Rajasthan, India. On arrival, transfer to the wildlife resort. Afternoon free for leisure. Overnight at resort.
Day 5 : Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary
After breakfast, head out in a shared jungle safari by canter or jeep with naturalist guide. Ranthambore is one of the best place in India to see a tiger in its natural habitat and photographing the activities of the tiger. Later visit Ranthambhor Fort overlooking the National Park and Jogi Mahal and Ganesha Temple in the Fort. Overnight at resort.
Day 6 : Ranthambore - Bharatpur (200 kms: 4 hrs drive)
After breakfast, drive to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary- famous for Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary. Known as one of the finest bird reserves in the world. Over 350 birds have been identified at the park. It is, home of birds both resident and migratory that come from China, Afghanistan and Siberia. Best way to explore the reserve is by a rickshaw ride as these rickshaw pullers are trained and are well aware of the whereabouts of exotic birds. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7 : Bharatpur - Agra enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri (55 kms :1 hr drive)
After breakfast, drive to Agra enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival visit Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-I-Khas, Sheesh Mahala and Panch Mahal. Later continue drive to Agra and upon arrival visit Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8 : Agra - Delhi (205 kms: 4 hrs drive)
Early morning, you will be the witness of incomparable Taj Mahal- built by Saha Jahan in 1632 in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal, its speculative view at the time of Sunrise. Later drive continue to Delhi upon arrival free time to explore the shopping in Delhi. In the evening transfer to airport to board the schedule flight to onward destination.
View Larger Map
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.