- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Pushkar: Visit Lord Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, Pushkar Cattle Fair Site.
- Udaipur: Visit Lake Palace, City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Sahalion Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum).
- Jodhpur: Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Jaisalmer: Visit Jaisalmer Fort, Havelis, Sam sand dunes.
- Bikaner: Visit Junagarh Fort.
- Mandawa: Visit Mandwa Fort, Castle & Havelis.
- Bharatpur: Visit Bharatpur bird sanctuary.
- Fatehpur Sikri: Visit Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-I-Khas, Sheesh Mahala, Panch Mahal
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Boat ride on the scintillating water of Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Camel ride at sam sand dunes in Jaisalmer
- Rikshaw Ride in Bharatpur bird sanctuary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast at hotel enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi to Agra (205 KMs: 4 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Agra, on arival transfer to the hotel. After some rest, take a sightseeing tour of Agra, start with an excursion to Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Later on visit one of the seven wonders Taj Mahal built by Shahjahan for his beloved wife in 1632. In the evening you can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts, carpets, Textiles etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 4 : Agra to Jaipur (240 kms: 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Agra en-route visit Fatehpur Sikri on arrival visit Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-I-Khas, Sheesh Mahala and Panch Mahal. Later continue drive to Jaipur and upon arrival transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 5 : Sightseeing in Jaipur
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City of India" start with an excursion to Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur.
Note:- Optionally you can take dinner in ethnic environment at Chokhi Dhani- a 5-star resort. It serves Rajasthani and Continental cuisine with live music and dance, astrology and puppet shows. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 : Jaipur to Pushkar (135 kms: 3 hrs)
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and drive to Pushkar the sacred town of Rajasthan. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel. After relex visit the temple of Lord Brahma, the Creator of Universe as per the Hindu mythology, surrounded by Pushkar Lake. This lake is a pilgrimage site and has many sacred ghats, you will see devotees taking dip into the holy waters of Pushkar Lake. Also visit the Pushkar Cattle Fair Site, which is right opposite the Pushkar Lake. Optionally you can visit Ajmer Khwaja Dargah in Ajmer. In evening drive back to Pushkar for overnight stay.
Day 7 : Pushkar to Udaipur (275 kms: 6 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Udaipur en routes visit Chittourgarh Fort- spread over 13 sq. kms, in the fort vicinity visit Kirti Stambha, Rana-Kumbha Palace, Padmini Palace, Meera Temple and Kumbha Shyam Temple and Kalika Mata Temple, State Archaeological Museum. Later continue drive to Udaipur. On arrival in the evening you can enjoy boat ride at Lake Pichola. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 8 : Sightseeing in Udaipur
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Udaipur, start from City Palace- built in 1559, Palace Museum and Jagdish Temple. Later explore the beautiful garden, named Saheliyon-ki-Bari, set on the banks of Fateh Sagar Lake, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Free time to explore the shop for colourful Rajasthani arts and crafts and Indian spices. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9 : Udaipur - Jodhpur (276 kms: 6 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jodhpur en routes visit Jain’s temple of Ranakpur built in 12th century. The group of temples made of sculpted white marble has 108 pillars and each pillar carved differently. After visit continue to Jodhpur, on arrival transfer to the hotel. After some relex leave the hotel to explore the beautiful markets of Jodhpur. These markets are famous for handicrafts, local jewellery and many more similar products.
Day 10 : Jodhpur to Jaisalmer (290 kms: 6 hrs)
After breakfast, leave the hotel for a sightseeing tour of Jodhpur. Pay a visit to the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort- 500-year-old fort built by Maharaja Man Singh. After exploring the fort, visit Jaswant Thada built in white marble in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh. Later continue to proceed to Jaisalmer, on arrival transfer to the hotel. In evening, you can visit Gadisar Lake or explore the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11 : Sightseeing in Jaisalmer
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer known as "Golden City of Rajasthan" as the entire city shines like gold when sun rays fall on it. Give a start by visiting the famous Jaisalmer Fort built by Rajput Ruler in 1156. Later visit the famous Salim Singh –Ki – Haveli, Patwon Ki Haveli, Megh Durbar and various Temple. Later in the evening, visit the Sam Sand Dunes and enjoy camel ride and watch the beautiful sunset. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12 : Jaisalmer to Bikaner (330 kms: 7 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Bikaner. En route visit Fort Pokharan- built in 1532-1584 by yellow sandstone. Also visit Mangal Niwas, the Rani Mahal , the Phool Niwas (Flower Palace) and Pokharan Museum. After visit continue to drive to Bikaner, on arrival transfer to the hotel. Evening is only free for leisure.
Day 13 : Bikaner to Mandawa (185 kms: 4 hrs)
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour from the famous Junagarh Fort – constructed between 1588 and 1593, Bandh Sagar Temple – the 16th century famous Jain temple. later visit Lalgarh Palace- Residence of Royal Family of Bikaner. After visit drive to Mandawa, en route visit temple of Karnimata (Rat Temple). After visit continue to drive Mandawa, on arrival transfer to hotel. In evening, you can explore the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 14 : Mandawa - Delhi (275 kms: 5 hrs)
After breakfast, visit incredible Mandawa Fort and Havelis (mansion). After visit drive continue to Delhi, on arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 15 : Delhi - Hometown
After breakfast, transfer to airport to board the schedule flight to onward destination.
View Larger Map
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.