- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Jodhpur: Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Luni: Visit Fort Chanwa, Bishnoi tribal villages
- Dhamli: Visit Dhamli Fort.
- Deogarh: Visit Deogarh Mahal, Dashavatar Temple.
- Kumbhalgarh: Visit Kumbhalgarh Fort.
- Ranakpur: Visit Jain Temples, Amba Mata Temple, Parsavanath temple, Chaumukha temple, and Surya Temple.
- Udaipur: Visit Lake Palace, City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Sahalion Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum).
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast at hotel enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi to Jodhpur (By Air: 1.30 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jodhpur – the Blue City of Rajasthan. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After some relex leave the hotel for a sightseeing tour of Jodhpur. Pay a visit to the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort - 500-year old fort built by Maharaja Man Singh. After exploring the fort, visit Jaswant Thada- built in white marble in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh. Umaid Bhawan Palace- built between 1929 to 1943 by Maharaja Umaid Singh. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Jodhpur to Luni (35 Kms: 40 Mins)
After breakfast, drive to Luni, on arrival transfer to the the hotel. After some relex visit Fort Chanwa - red stone fort was built in 1895 by Kaviraj Muraridanji. Now converted into a heritage hotel. Later explore Bishnoi villages- a rural tribal groups, are famous for their strong sentiments and protective nature for local animalas and vegetation. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Luni to Dhamli (75 Kms: 1 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Dhamli, a typical Rajasthani village Dhamli situated in the Marwar region of Rajasthan. The village has a rich tribal presence and is indeed a treat to the senses. Visit Dhamli Fort and a visit to the tribal homes and see the traditional artisans at work in Dhamli is also an enriching experience. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Dhamli to Deogarh (40 Kms: 1 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Deogarh and visit the wonderful Deogarh Mahal built in 1670 A.D. by Rawat Dwarka Dasji, on a hill top. Now convert into a heritage hotel. Late visit Dashavatar Temple- this temple devoted to Lord Vishnu. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Deogarh to Ranakpur (enroute visit Kumbalgarh) (100 Kms: 3 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Ranakpur enroute visit Kumbhalgarh Fort- was built during 15th century by Maharana Kumbha. The wall of the fort extend to the length of 36 kilometers long and and broad enough for eight horses to ride abreast. It's second longest wall after the Great wall of China. The Fort has many palaces, gardens and about 360 temples in its huge complex which make it more wonderful. Later drive continue to Ranakpur (Jain Holy Place) on arrival visit Jain Temples superb architectural style temple built in 15th century. In the complex, there are several temples including Amba Mata Temple, Parsavanath temple, Chaumukha temple, and Surya Temple. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Ranakpur to Udaipur (93 Kms: 2 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Udaipur "City of Lake". On arrival, transfer to the the hotel. After some relax take a sightseeing tour of Udaipur, start from City Palace- built in 1559, Palace Museum and Jagdish Temple. Later explore the beautiful garden, named Saheliyon-ki-Bari, set on the banks of Fateh Sagar Lake, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9 : Udaipur to Dungarpur (104 Kms: 2.30 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Dungarpur situated in the foothills of the Aravalli hills is a naturally beautiful city. On arrival, transfer to the hote, after some relax, visit Udai Bilas Palace, Juna Mahal and Gaipsagar Lake. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10 : Dungarpur to Udaipur to Delhi (By Air: 2.10 Hrs) to Hometown
Morning is at leisure. Later drive to Udaipur to board the schedule flight to Delhi. Upon arrival, you will be transfer to international airport to board the schedule flight to onward destination.
View Larger Map
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.