- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Nimaj: Visit Nimaj Palace.
- Osian: Visit Villages, Jain and Hindu temples.
- Deogarh: Visit Deogarh Palace.
- Jodhpur: Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Pushkar: Visit Lord Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, Pushkar Cattle Fair Site.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast at hotel enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi - Jaipur (258 kms : 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur on arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Sightseeing in Jaipur
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City of India" start with an excursion to Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 : Jaipur - Nimaj (270 kms: 6 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Nimaj - is the place to be for nature enthusiast. On arrival, check in to your Camp. Post lunch, relax and watch the birds, go for nature walks, soak in the fresh air, sit around the bonfire and listen to old folk lore. After that explore the nearby village by jeep safari. Also visit the local temples and nearby school. Drive back to the camp for overnight stay.
Day 6 : Nimaj - Osian (172 Km 3 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Osian located in the Thar Desert. On arrival transfer to the hotel, after some relex visit the oldest Jain and Hindu temples belongs to 11th and 12th centuries. After that enjoy camel ride trip in the desert. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 7 : Osian - Jaisalmer (242 kms: 4 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jaisalmer known as Golden City of Rajasthan, as the entire city shines like gold when sun rays fall on it. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After the relax visit Jaisalmer Fort- built by Rajput Ruler in 1156. Evening is free to explore the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8 : Sightseeing in Jaisalmer
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer give a start by visiting the famous Salim Singh–Ki–Haveli, Patwon-Ki-Haveli, Megh Durbar and various Temple. Later in the evening, visit the Sam Sand Dunes and enjoy camel ride and watch the beautiful sunset. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 9 : Jaisalmer - Jodhpur (290 kms: 6 hr)
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Jodhpur – the Blue City of Rajasthan, en route visit to Osian village. After visit continue to Jodhpur, on arrival transfer to the hotel. After some relex leave the hotel to explore the beautiful markets of Jodhpur. These markets are famous for handicrafts, local jewellery and many more similar products.
Day 10 : Sightseeing in Jodhpur
After breakfast, leave the hotel for a sightseeing tour of Jodhpur. Pay a visit to the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort - 500-year-old fort built by Maharaja Man Singh. After exploring the fort, visit Jaswant Thada- built in white marble in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh. After that en route visit Jain temples at Ranakpur - built in 12th century. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 11 : Jodhpur - Deogarh (142 Kms: 3 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Deogarh, on arrival transfer to the hotel. After some relax leave the hotel to explore the Deogarh Palace is a large heritage palace built during the Mewar royal era. Later visit Dashavatar Temple, Manastambha- in this group have 31 famous Jain Temples. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 12 : Deogarh - Pushkar (154 Kms: 4 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Pushkar, on arrival transfer to the hotel. After some relax visit the temple of Lord Brahma the Creator of Universe as per the Hindu mythology, surrounded by Pushkar Lake. This lake is a pilgrimage site and has many sacred ghats, you will see devotees taking dip into the holy waters of Pushkar Lake. Also visit the Pushkar Cattle Fair Site, which is right opposite the Pushkar Lake. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 13 : Pushkar to Delhi (403 Kms: 7 Hrs) to Hometown
After breakfast, drive to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi, transfer to airport to board theh5 schedule flight to onward destination.
View Larger Map
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.