- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Mandawa: Visit Mandwa Fort, Castle & Havelis.
- Bikaner: Visit Junagarh Fort.
- Jaisalmer: Visit Jaisalmer Fort, Havelis, Sam sand dunes.
- Jodhpur: Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Udaipur: Visit Lake Palace, City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Sahalion Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum).
- Pushkar: Visit Lord Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, Pushkar Cattle Fair Site.
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Bharatpur: Visit Bharatpur bird sanctuary.
- Fatehpur Sikri: Visit Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-I-Khas, Sheesh Mahala, Panch Mahal
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Boat ride on the scintillating water of Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Camel ride at sam sand dunes in Jaisalmer
- Rikshaw Ride in Bharatpur bird sanctuary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Delhi
On arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi - Mandawa (275 kms: 5 hrs)
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Mandawa known as "open art gallery" is part of Shekhawati region. Mandawa is known for its fort and havelis, on arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure on your own. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Mandawa - Bikaner (185 kms: 4 hrs)
After breakfast, visit incredible Mandawa Fort- founded in the 18th century and fascinating Havelis (mansions) that have lavishly painted walls. After lunch, drive to Bikaner and upon arrival check in at hotel. After some relex visit temple of Karnimata (Rat Temple). Evening free for Relax. Return hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5 : Bikaner - Jaisalmer (330 kms: 7 hrs)
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Bikaner start the famous Junagarh Fort – constructed between 1588 and 1593, Bandh Sagar Temple – the 16th century famous Jain temple. later visit Lalgarh Palace- Residence of Royal Family of Bikaner. After visit drive to Jaisalmer, en route visit Pokharan fort- built between 1532-1584 by yellow sandstone. Later drive continue to Jaisalmer, on arrival transfer to hotel. In evening, you can visit Gadisar Lake or explore the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 : Jaisalmer Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer known as "Golden City of Rajasthan" as the entire city shines like gold when sun rays fall on it. Give a start by visiting the famous Jaisalmer Fort- built by Rajput Ruler in 1156. Later visit the famous Salim Singh –Ki – Haveli, Patwon Ki Haveli, Megh Durbar and various Temple. Later in the evening, visit the Sam Sand Dunes and enjoy camel ride and watch the beautiful sunset. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 : Jaisalmer - Jodhpur (290 kms: 6 hr)
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Jodhpur – the Blue City of Rajasthan, en route visit to Osian village. After visit continue to Jodhpur, on arrival transfer to the hotel. After some relex leave the hotel to explore the beautiful markets of Jodhpur. These markets are famous for handicrafts, local jewellery and many more similar products. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8 : Jodhpur - Udaipur (276 kms: 6 hrs)
After breakfast, leave the hotel for a sightseeing tour of Jodhpur. Pay a visit to the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort - 500-year old fort built by Maharaja Man Singh. After exploring the fort, visit Jaswant Thada- built in white marble in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh. After that en route visit Jain temples at Ranakpur - built in 12th century. Later continue to proceed to Udaipur, on arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening enjoy Boat ride at Lake Pichola. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9 : Udaipur Sightseeing
After leisurely breakfast take a sightseeing tour of Udaipur, start from City Palace- built in 1559, Palace Museum and Jagdish Temple. Later explore the beautiful garden, named Saheliyon-ki-Bari, set on the banks of Fateh Sagar Lake, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Free time to explore the shop for colourful Rajasthani arts and crafts and Indian spices. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10 : Udaipur - Deogarh - Pushkar (275 kms: 6 hrs)
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and drive to Pushkar the sacred town of Rajasthan, en route visit the wonderful Deogarh Mahal. Later continue drive to Pushkar, on arrival, transfer to the hotel. Evening free for relax or a walk at the Ghats of Pushkar Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11 : Pushkar - Jaipur (135 kms: 3 hrs)
After breakfast, visit the temple of Lord Brahma, the Creator of Universe as per the Hindu mythology, surrounded by Pushkar Lake. This lake is a pilgrimage site and has many sacred ghats, you will see devotees taking dip into the holy waters of Pushkar Lake. Also visit the Pushkar Cattle Fair Site, which is right opposite the Pushkar Lake. Optionally you can visit Ajmer Khwaja Dargah in Ajmer. After that continue to Jaipur, on arrival transfer to the hotel.
Day 12 : Sightseeing in Jaipur
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City of India" start with an excursion to Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 13 : Jaipur - Bharatpur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra (275 kms: 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Agra en-route you can visit the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary- famous for Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary. Known as one of the finest bird reserves in the world. Over 350 birds have been identified at the park. It is, home of birds both resident and migratory that come from China, Afghanistan and Siberia. Best way to explore the reserve is by a rickshaw ride as these rickshaw pullers are trained and are well aware of the whereabouts of exotic birds. After that drive to Fatehpur Sikri on arrival visit Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-I-Khas, Sheesh Mahala and Panch Mahal. Later continue drive to Agra and upon arrival transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 14 : Sightseeing in Agra
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Agra, start with an excursion to Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Later on vist World Heritage site Taj Mahal built by Saha Jahan in 1632 in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. In the evening you can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts, carpets, Textiles etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 15 : Agra - Delhi (205 kms: 4hs)
Early morning, you will be the witness of incomparable Taj Mahal, its speculative view at the time of Sunrise. Later drive continue to Delhi upon arrival free time to explore the shopping in Delhi. In the evening transfer to airport to board the schedule flight to onward destination.
View Larger Map
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.