- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 - Delhi (Wednesday)
|16.00||Check in on the train at Safdarjung|
|18.00||Welcome drink at the bar and get to know each other|
|1930.||Dinner on board 21.00 departure for Agra|
Day 2 - Agra (Thursday)
|06.00||Arrival at Agra|
|08.00||Departure for Taj Mahal|
|12.00||Lunch at Taj View|
|13.30||Departure for Fatehpur Sikri|
|14.30||Visit of Fatehpur Sikri|
|16.00||Drive to Bharatpur|
|17.00||Check in on the train|
|1930||Dinner on the train|
|2200||Train departs for Jaipur|
Day 3 - Jaipur (Friday)
|07.00||Arrival at Jaipur|
|08.30||Departure for Amber sightseeing|
|12.30||Lunch at Samode Haveli (it is better than crossing the city to Jai Mahal, so people can eat at leisure)|
|14.00||City tour of Jaipur|
|18.00||Gala dinner with dances and music at the Spice Court restaurant.|
|22.30||Boarding of the train|
|23.00||Train leaves for Sawai Madhopur|
Day 4 - Sawai Madhopur (Saturday)
|06.00||Arrival at Saxvai Madhopur|
|07.00||Departure for Safari|
|10.00||Breakfast on the train|
|12.30||Lunch on the train|
|14.30||Departure for Safari|
|17.00||High tea at Taj Lodge|
|2000||Dinner on board the train|
|2200||Train departs for Udaipur|
Day 5 - Udaipur (Sunday)
|07.00||Arrival at Udaipur|
|09.00||Visit of Udaipur|
|12.30||Lunch on the train|
|14.00||Train departs for Daulatabad|
Day 6 - Ellora and Aurangabad (Monday)
|06.00||Arrival at Daluatabad|
|08.00||Departure for Ellora|
|1200||Lunch at Taj Residency|
|14.00||Visit of Aurangabad|
|17.00||Check in back on the train|
|19.00||Dinner on board|
|22.00||Train leaves for Jalgaon|
Day 7 - Ajanta and departure for Mumbai (Tuesday)
|06.00||Arrival at Jalgaon|
|08.00||Group departs for Ajanta|
|09.00||Visit of Ajanta|
|12.30||Return to Jalgaon|
|13.30||Arrival at Jalgaon|
|16.00||Train departs for Mumbai|
Day 8 - Mumbai (Wednesday)
|06.00||Arrival at Mumbai|
|08.00||Check out from train|
|End of Journey|
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.