- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Mandwa: Visit Mandwa Fort, Castle & Havelis.
- Bikaner: Visit Junagarh Fort.
- Jaisalmer: Visit Jaisalmer Fort, Havelis, Sam sand dunes.
- Jodhpur: Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Udaipur: Visit City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Sahalion Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum).
- Chittorgarh: Visit Chittorgarh Fort, Kalika Mata Temple, Vijay Stambh (Victory Tower), Kirti Stambha (Tower of Fame), Rana Kumbha's Palace and Padmini's Palace.
- Bijaipur: Visit Bijaipur castle, Rural Villages.
- Bundi: Visit Taragarh Fort, Bundi Palace, Chitrashala palace and Raniji ki Baori, Villages.
- Pushkar: Visit Temple of Lord Brahma, Pushkar Lake, Pushkar Cattle Fair Site.
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Camel ride at sam sand dunes in Jaisalmer
- Boat ride on the scintillating water of Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
On arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi - Mandawa (275 kms: 5 hrs)
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Mandawa known as "open art gallery" is part of Shekhawati region. Mandawa is known for its fort and havelis, on arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure on your own. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Mandawa - Bikaner (185 kms: 4 hrs)
After breakfast, visit incredible Mandawa Fort- founded in the 18th century and fascinating Havelis (mansions) that have lavishly painted walls. After lunch, drive to Bikaner and upon arrival check in at hotel. After some relex visit temple of Karnimata (Rat Temple). Evening free for Relax. Return hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5 : Bikaner - Jaisalmer (330 kms: 7 hrs)
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Bikaner start the famous Junagarh Fort – constructed between 1588 and 1593, Bandh Sagar Temple – the 16th century famous Jain temple. later visit Lalgarh Palace- Residence of Royal Family of Bikaner. After visit drive to Jaisalmer, en route visit Pokharan fort- built between 1532-1584 by yellow sandstone. Later drive continue to Jaisalmer, on arrival transfer to hotel. In evening, you can visit Gadisar Lake or explore the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 : Jaisalmer Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer known as "Golden City of Rajasthan" as the entire city shines like gold when sun rays fall on it. Give a start by visiting the famous Jaisalmer Fort- built by Rajput Ruler in 1156. Later visit the famous Salim Singh –Ki – Haveli, Patwon Ki Haveli, Megh Durbar and various Temple. Later in the evening, visit the Sam Sand Dunes and enjoy camel ride and watch the beautiful sunset. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 : Jaisalmer - Jodhpur (290 kms: 6 hr)
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Jodhpur – the Blue City of Rajasthan, en route visit to Osian village. After visit continue to Jodhpur, on arrival transfer to the hotel. After some relex leave the hotel to explore the beautiful markets of Jodhpur. These markets are famous for handicrafts, local jewellery and many more similar products. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8 : Jodhpur - Udaipur (276 kms: 6 hrs)
After breakfast, leave the hotel for a sightseeing tour of Jodhpur. Pay a visit to the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort - 500-year old fort built by Maharaja Man Singh. After exploring the fort, visit Jaswant Thada- built in white marble in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh. After that en route visit Jain temples at Ranakpur - built in 12th century. Later continue to proceed to Udaipur, on arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening enjoy Boat ride at Lake Pichola. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9 : Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Udaipur, start from City Palace- built in 1559, Palace Museum and Jagdish Temple. Later explore the beautiful garden, named Saheliyon-ki-Bari, set on the banks of Fateh Sagar Lake, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Free time to explore the shop for colourful Rajasthani arts and crafts and Indian spices. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10 : Udaipur – Chittorgarh – Bijaipur (150 km 3 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Bijapur en route visit Chittorgarh. On arrival visit Chittorgarh Fort, Kalika Mata Temple, Vijay Stambh (Victory Tower), Kirti Stambha (Tower of Fame), Rana Kumbha's Palace and Padmini's Palace. Later drive continue to Bijapur. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 11 : Bijaipur
After breakfast, drive to Bijapur another traditional village of Rajasthan. On arrival visit Bijaipur castle - built in 16th century by Rao Shakti Singh Ji. Later experience the aroma of village life, you get to feel actual charm of rural India. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 12 : Bijaipur - Bundi (136 Kms: 2.30 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Bundi - a blue city in eastern Rajasthan. On arrival visit Taragarh Fort- in the 16th century famous for its intricate structures and a highly-regarded painting gallery. Bundi Palace, Chitrashala palace and Raniji ki Baori- the carved stepwells, built by Rani Nathavat Ji in 1699. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 13 : Bundi – Pushkar (201 km 4 )
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and drive to Pushkar the sacred town of Rajasthan. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel, after some rest, visit the temple of Lord Brahma, the Creator of Universe as per the Hindu mythology, surrounded by Pushkar Lake. This lake is a pilgrimage site and has many sacred ghats, you will see devotees taking dip into the holy waters of Pushkar Lake. Also visit the Pushkar Cattle Fair Site, which is right opposite the Pushkar Lake. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 14 : Pushkar - Jaipur (135 kms: 3 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur en routes visit Ajmer Khwaja Dargah one of the main Pilgrim centers of Muslim but a lot of Hindus are also visit this place. Later drive continue to Jaipur. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 15 : Sightseeing in Jaipur
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City of India" start with an excursion to Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 16 : Jaipur - Agra (240 kms: 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Agra en route visit Fatehpur Sikri. In Fatehpur Sikri, you will visit Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid, Diwan-i-Aam, Diwan-i-Khas, and Panch Mahal. Later continue drive to Agra. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. In the evening you can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts, carpets, Textiles etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 17 : Agra - Delhi (205 kms: 4hs)
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Agra, start with an excursion to Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Visit one of the seven wonders Taj Mahal built by Shahjahan in the memory of his beloved wife in 1632. Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday. Later drive continue to Delhi upon arrival transfer to airport to board the schedule flight to onward destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.