- Chennai: Visit St. George Fort, St. Mary’s Church, Kapaleeswara Temple, Parhsarthy Temple, Marina Beach.
- Mahabalipuram: Visit Shore Temple, Pancha Rathas (Five Chariots), Thirukadalmallai Temple, Varaha Cave Temple, Mahishamardini Cave, Light House.
- Pondicherry: Visit Aurobindo Ashram, Ecole Francoise d’Extreme Orient, The French catholic church, The church of our lady of Angles.
- Tanjore: Visit Brihadeshwara Temple, Thanjavur Palace, Saraswati Mahal Library.
- Trichy: Visit Rock Fort Temple, Siva Lingam and seven Gopurams.
- Madurai: Visit Meenakshi Temple, Thiruparankundram Temple, Alagar Temple and Thirumalai Nayak Palace.
- Periyar: Visit Enjoy boat ride in the lake to watch the wild animals.
- Periyar: Visit Elephant/Jeep/Canter safari in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Munnar: Visit Hills station, Velvet Lawns, Tea Plantations, exotic flora and fauna, waterfalls.
- Cochin: Visit Fort Cochin, St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace.
- Bangalore: Visit Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, Cubbon Park, Bull Temple, Vidhana Soudha.
- Mysore: Visit Mysore Palace and Museum.
- Nargarhole: Visit Nargarhole National Park.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Chennai
On arrival at Chennai airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Chennai Sightseeing
After breakfast, take sightseeing tour of Chennai city. visit The St. George Fort- built in 1653 and Museum, visit St. Mary’s Church- the oldest English Church in India. Kapaleeswara Temple- dedicated to Lord Shiva and Parhsarthy Temple- dedicated to Lord Krishan. In evening enjoy at Marina Beach- second largest beach in the world. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Chennai - Mahabalipuram (55 km 1 hr)
After breakfast, drive to Mahabalipuram. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest take a sightseeing tour of Mahabalipuram. Start by visiting Shore Temple- more than 1400 years old, Pancha Rathas (Five Chariots), Thirukadalmallai Temple, Varaha Cave Temple Mahishamardini Cave, Light House- built in 1894. Later return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4 : Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry (92 km 2 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Pondicherry, on arrival transfer to the hotel. Later visit Aurobindo Ashram, Ecole Francoise d’Extreme Orient, The French catholic church, The church of our lady of Angles (1855), famous for an oil painting. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Pondicherry – Tanjore - Trichy (203 km 4 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Trichy en routes visit Tanjore "Rice bowl of Tamil Nadu". Upon arrival visit Brihadeshwara Temple - was constructed more than thousand years ago. Later visit the Thanjavur Palace - was constructed in 1550. Visit Saraswati Mahal Library - one of the important oriental manuscripts collections in India, established in 1700 AD. Later continue drive to Trichy . On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Trichy Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Trichy (Tiruchirappally) visit The Rock Fort Temple - one the largest temple and the most interesting temple in India, The collection of three temples, Manikka Vinayakar Temple at the foot of the hill, the Taayumaanavar Koyil shivastalam on the hill and The Uchhi Pillayar Koyil at the top of the hill. Later visit Siva Lingam and seven Gopurams another pilgrimage site. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Trichy – Madurai (130 km 3 hrs )
After breakfast, drive to Madurai. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After rest visit The Meenakshi Sundareswarar temple is one of the most prominent landmarks of the city. The temple is dedicated to Lordes Parvati known as Meenakshi and Lord Shiva known as Sundareswarar. Visit Thiruparankundram Temple, Alagar Temple and Thirumalai Nayak Palace - Constructed in 1523. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Madurai – Periyar (140 kms 4 hrs )
After breakfast, drive to Periyar (Thekkady) famous for Tiger Reserve. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest visit spice garden and enjoy boat ride in the lake to watch the wild animals. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 : Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Today early morning take an elephant safari to explore the jungle. Return to the resort for lunch afterwards takes Jeep/Canter safari with naturalist guide for wildlife viewing and birding. The reserve is famous for tiger populations among rich flora and fauna. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 : Periyar – Munnar (110 kms 3 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Munnar. Munnar is famous for its peaceful hills station, velvet lawns, tea plantations, exotic flora and fauna. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. After lunch visit Rajmala wild life sanctuary – where you can see the rare species, visit waterfalls, visit Kannan Devan Hills- from this hill you can have a panoramic view of the lake of Munnar and Munnar Tea Estates. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 11 : Munnar – Cochin (200 km 4 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Cochin. After some rest visit Fort Cochin - built by King of Kochi in 1503, St. Francis Church - built in 1503, Jewish Synagogue - built in 1568, Mattancherry Palace - built in 1555. Optionally you can take boat cruise. In the evening enjoy Kathakali dance. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 12 : Cochin – Bangalore (By Flight)
After breakfast, drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Bangalore. Upon arrival at Bangalore airport transfer to the hotel. After some rest take a city tour of Bangalore start with Lal Bagh or Lal Bagh Botanical Garden - develop by Hyder Ali in 1760, Cubbon Park - planned and laid out in 1864 by Sir Richard Sankey, Bull Temple - built by Vijayanagar Emperor in 1537 and outside view of Vidhana Soudha. Overnight at the hotel.
Bangalore is called the "Garden City of India" and world famous IT hub of India and also known as the Silicon Valley of India.
Day 13 : Bangalore - Mysore (144 Kms: 3.30 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Mysore enroute visit Srirangapatna famous for its ancient temples. Later drive continue to Mysore, on arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening visit Mysore Palace and Museum. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 14 : Mysore – Nagarhole (95 kms: 2 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Nargarhole National Park. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest enjoy jungle safari to view wildlife such as wild tiger, leopard, elephant, Hyenas, Jackals, gaur and some other species present are chital spotted deer, muntjac (barking deer), wild boar, sloth bear, hyena otter and more in their natural habitat. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 15 : Nagarhole - Bangalore
After breakfast, drive to Bangalore. On arrival transfer to Bangalore airport to board the scheduled flight to onword destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.