- Chennai: Visit St. George Fort, St. Mary’s Church, Kapaleeswara Temple, Parhsarthy Temple, Marina Beach.
- Tirupati: Visit Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple.
- Mahabalipuram: Visit Shore Temple, Pancha Rathas (Five Chariots), Thirukadalmallai Temple, Varaha Cave Temple, Mahishamardini Cave, Light House.
- Kanchipuram: Visit Kanchi Kamakshi Temple, Vaikunta Perumal Temple, Varadaraja Perumal Temple, Kailasanathar Temple, Kanchi Kudil and Ekambeshwarar Temple.
- Pondicherry: Visit Aurobindo Ashram, Ecole Francoise d’Extreme Orient, The French catholic church, The church of our lady of Angles.
- Tanjore: Visit Brihadeshwara Temple, Thanjavur Palace, Saraswati Mahal Library.
- Trichy: Visit Rock Fort Temple, Siva Lingam and seven Gopurams.
- Madurai: Visit Meenakshi Temple, Thiruparankundram Temple, Alagar Temple and Thirumalai Nayak Palace.
- Rameshwaram: Visit Sri Ramanathaswamy Temple, Agnitheertham, Ramjharoka Temple and Dhanushkodi.
- Kanyakumari: Visit Guganathaswamy Temple, Suchithram Temple, Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Gandhi Memorial and Triveni Sangam.
- Trivandrum: Visit Sri Padmanabhaswamy Swami Temple.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Chennai
On arrival at Chennai airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Chennai Sightseeing
After breakfast, take sightseeing tour of Chennai city. visit The St. George Fort- built in 1653 and Museum, visit St. Mary’s Church- the oldest English Church in India. Kapaleeswara Temple- dedicated to Lord Shiva and Parhsarthy Temple- dedicated to Lord Krishan. In evening enjoy at Marina Beach- second largest beach in the world. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Chennai – Tirupati (140 Kms 3 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Tirupati. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest visit Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple dedicated to Vishnu, also known as Balaji in North India. One of the most important pilgrimage centers in the world. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Tirupati - Mahabalipuram (175 km 4 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Mahabalipuram. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest take a sightseeing tour of Mahabalipuram. Start by visiting Shore Temple- more than 1400 years old, Pancha Rathas (Five Chariots), Thirukadalmallai Temple, Varaha Cave Temple Mahishamardini Cave, Light House- built in 1894. Later return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5 : Mahabalipuram – Kanchipuram – Mahabalipuram
After breakfast, drive to Kanchipuram (70 km 1 Hrs drive) on arrival visit Kanchi Kamakshi Temple, Vaikunta Perumal Temple, Varadaraja Perumal Temple, Kailasanathar Temple, Kanchi Kudil and Ekambeshwarar Temple. Later drive back to Mahabalipuram. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry (92 km 2 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Pondicherry, on arrival transfer to the hotel. Later visit Aurobindo Ashram, Ecole Francoise d’Extreme Orient, The French catholic church, The church of our lady of Angles (1855), famous for an oil painting. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Pondicherry – Tanjore - Trichy (203 km 4 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Trichy en routes visit Tanjore "Rice bowl of Tamil Nadu". Upon arrival visit Brihadeshwara Temple- was constructed more than thousand years ago. Later visit the Thanjavur Palace- was constructed in 1550. Visit Saraswati Mahal Library- one of the important oriental manuscripts collections in India, established in 1700 AD. Later continue drive to Trichy . On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Trichy Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Trichy (Tiruchirappally) visit The Rock Fort Temple - one the largest temple and the most interesting temple in India, The collection of three temples, Manikka Vinayakar Temple at the foot of the hill, the Taayumaanavar Koyil shivastalam on the hill and The Uchhi Pillayar Koyil at the top of the hill. Later visit Siva Lingam and seven Gopurams another pilgrimage site. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 : Trichy – Madurai (130 km 3 hrs )
After breakfast, drive to Madurai. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After rest visit The Meenakshi Sundareswarar temple is one of the most prominent landmarks of the city. The temple is dedicated to Lordes Parvati known as Meenakshi and Lord Shiva known as Sundareswarar. Visit Thiruparankundram Temple, Alagar Temple and Thirumalai Nayak Palace - Constructed in 1523. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 : Madurai – Rameshwaram (172 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Rameshwaram. Rameshwaram is one of the sacred pilgrimage destinations of India. On arrival transfer to hotel. After rest take a sightseeing of Rameshwaram- Sri Ramanathaswamy Temple is considered to be one of the holiest places in India to Hindus, it is dedicated to God Shiva the God of Gods located on the island of Rameswaram. The Temple is also one of the 12 Jyothirlinga temples. Visit Agnitheertham - The water at this place is considered sacred and known as Agni theertham, visit Ramjharoka Temple and Dhanushkodi. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 11 : Rameshwaram – Kanyakumari (255 kms / 6 hrs)
Early morning drive to Kanyakumari. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. After rest visit Guganathaswamy Temple, Suchithram Temple, Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Gandhi Memorial and Triveni Sangam. Evening watch the most beautiful Sunset of Kanyakumari. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 12 : Kanyakumari – Trivandrum
After breakfast, drive to Trivandrum. On arrival visit famous temple of Trivandrum Sri Padmanabhaswamy Swami Temple dedicated to lord Vishnu. Later drive to Trivandrum airport to board the scheduled flight to onward destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.