- Kolkata: Visit Howrah Bridge, Victoria Memorial, Indian Museum, St.Paul’s Cathedral, Botanical Garden, Kali Temple, Jain Temple and Birla Temple.
- Bhubaneshwar: Visit Lingaraj Temple, Mukteshwara Temple, Rajarani Temple, Paraurameswara Temple.
- Konark: Visit Konark Sun Temple.
- Puri: Visit Shree Jagannath Temple, Puri Beach.
- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Pearl Mosque, Tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Kolkata
On Arrival at airport our company representative will receive you and transfer by private car to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Kolkata Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Kolkata city. Visit Howrah Bridge – built in 1872, Victoria Memorial– built in the memory of Queen Victoria between 1906-1921. Indian Museum– established in 1878, St.Paul’s Cathedral– built between 1839 and 1847. Later visit Botanical Garden, Kali Temple, Jain Temple and Birla Temple. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Kolkata – Bhubaneshwar (By Air)
After breakfast, drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Bhubaneshwar. Upon arrival transfer to hotel. After some relax visit Lingaraj Temple- dedicated to Lord Shiva built in the 11th century, Mukteshwara Temple– built in 10th Century, Rajarani Temple- built in 11th century, Paraurameswara Temple – built in the 7th Century. In evening enjoy the colorful market shopping for Orissa handicrafts. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Bhubhaneshwar – Konark – Puri (65 kms 2 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Puri. Enroute visit Konark Sun Temple- (the Black Pagoda) built by king Narasimhadeva I around 1250. Later drive continue to Puri. On arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening visit special evening Aarti at Jagannath Puri Temple. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Puri Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Puri. Start by visit Shree Jagannath Temple- built in 12th century the temple is dedicated to Lord Jagannath (Lord Krishna). Visit more temples around the city. Later afternoon, free for shopping or for relaxing on beach. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Puri – Bhubaneshwar – Delhi (By Air)
After breakfast, drive to Bhubaneshwar airport to board the scheduled flight to Delhi. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After relaxation take half day sightseeing of Delhi. After some rest visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Delhi – Agra (205 km 4 hrs)
After breakfast, visit President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. After sightseeing drive to Agra en routes visit Sikandra- the Tomb of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Later drive continue to Agra. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Agra - Delhi
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Agra, start with an excursion to visit one of the seven wonders Taj Mahal built by Shahjahan for his beloved wife in 1632. Visit Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Later visit Pearl Mosque (Moti masjid) - it was built in the mid 17th century and the Tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula built by Noorjehan in memory of her father. After sightseeing drive to Delhi. On arrival transfer to Delhi international airport to board the scheduled flight to ownword destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.