- Mumbai: Visit Temples.
- Aurangabad: Visit Temples.
- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Varanasi: Visit Boat ride on the holy river Ganges, Arti, Varanasi Ghats and Temples.
- Sarnath: Visit Bodhi Tree, Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa and Sarnath Museum.
- Bodhgaya: Visit Mahabodhi Temple, The Bodhi Tree, Bodhgaya Archaeological Museum.
- Rajgir: Visit Jivakameavan Gardens, Ajatshatru Fort, Shanti Stupa, Venu Vana, Karanda Tank.
- Nalanda: Visit Nalanda University Ruins Archaeological Complex and Nalanda Archaeological Museum.
- Vaishali: Visit Ashokan Pillar, Bawan Pokhar Temple, Budha Stupa, Kundalpur.
- Kushinagar: Visit Rambhar Stupa, Mahaparinirvana Temple, Kushinagar Museum, Wat Thai temple and Japanese temple.
- Saravasti: Visit Sahet, Mahet.
- Lumbini: Visit Sacred Garden, Maya Devi Temple, Puskarni Pond, Ashokan Pillar.
- Kathmandu: Visit Pashupatinath Temple, Patan, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, Durbar Square, Kasthamandup.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Mumbai
On arrival at Mumbai airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Mumbai Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy cruise by motorboat to Elephanta Caves- This is world Heritage site, located at Elephanta Islands in Mumbai harbor some of the finest rock cut of India. The most famous temple of Trimurti or triple headed Lord Shiva on the Elephanta Island. There are seven caves spread on two hills, five on the Western hill. Later return and visit Gateway of India, Prince of wales Museum, Kamla Nehru Park, Marine drive, Juhu beach and Jain Temple. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Mumbai – Aurangabad (By Air) – Ajanta (105 kms: 2 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Aurangabad. On arrival take an excursion to World Heritage Site, Ajanta Caves. Caves paintings and sculptures are dedicated to Lord Buddha & monasteries. Return to Aurangabad for overnight stay.
Day 4 : Aurangabad – Ellora (30 kms: ½ hrs)
After breakfast, take an excursion to Ellora Caves- a World Heritage Site was built 600 AD to 1000 AD. The temple of Ellora are dedicated to Brahmanism, Jainism and Bhuddhism. Later return to Aurangabad and visit Bibi ka Maqbara. In the evening explore the market. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Aurangabad – Delhi (By Air)
After breakfast drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Delhi. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After some relax visit Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub, you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Delhi – Varanasi (By Air)
After breakfast, drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Varanasi. Assistance on arrival and transfer to the hotel. After relaxation take excursion of Sarnath which 10 km from Varanasi. In Sarnath visit Deep Park and Bodhi Tree where Lord Buddha perched his first sermon, visit Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa and Sarnath Museum. Later return to Varanasi. In the evening enjoy boat riding to visit Ganges Aarti. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Varanasi – Bodhgaya (190 km 4 hrs)
Today morning visit Tulsi Manas Temple, Durga Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple. Later dive to Bodhgaya. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Bodhgaya - One of the most sacred pilgrimage place for Buddhist where Buddha attained enlightenment under the Bodhi tree.
Day 8 : Bodhgaya Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Bodhgaya by visiting Mahabodhi Temple, The Bodhi Tree, Bodhgaya Archaeological Museum. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 : Bodhgaya – Rajgir – Nalanda – Patna
After breakfast, drive to Patna en route visit Nalanda. On arrival visit Nalanda University Ruins Archaeological Complex and Nalanda Archaeological Museum. After that drive to Rajgir (19 kms from Nalanda). Later drive continue to Patna. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 : Patna – Vaishali – Kushinagar (340 kms: 7 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Kushinagar, en route visit Vaishali- where lord Buddha preached his last sermon and birthplace of Lord Mahavira. Later drive continue to Kushinagar. On arrival transfer to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 11 : Kushinagar
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Kushinagar- It is one of the four holiest places for the Buddhists. Visit the Rambhar Stupa - which marks Lord Buddha's cremation ground, Mahaparinirvana Temple - which houses the recumbent figure of Lord Buddha, Kushinagar Museum, Wat Thai temple and Japanese temple. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 12 : Kushinagar / Saravasti (Balrampur) (216 Kms - 05 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Balrampur. Saravasti is one of the sacred Buddhist place. Gautam Buddha spent most of his monastic life in Sravasti. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest visit Sahet - Mahet. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 13 : Saravasti / Lumbini (197 Kms - 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Lumbini- the birthplace of Lord Buddha and one of the greatest pilgrimage sites for Buddhists is in Nepal. On arrival transfer to the hotel.Evening free to explore on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 14 : Lumbini / Kathmandu (By flight)
After breakfast, take a half day sightseeing of Lubini. Visit Sacred Garden- here Buddha was born in 623 BC, Maya Devi Temple (mother of Lord Buddha), Puskarni Pond - where Queen Mayadevi had taken a bath before the birth of Buddha. Visit Ashokan Pillar - an inscribed pillar on the spot of Buddha's birth erected by Emperor Ashoka (249 BC). Later transfer to airport to board the scheduled flight to Kathmandu. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 15 : Kathmandu Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu. Start with visit Pashupatinath Temple- one of the most sacred Hindu destination dedicated to Lord Shiva, Patan, Swayambhunath- the oldest Buddhist shrine, Boudhanath - the worlds largest stupa, Durbar Square, Kasthamandup. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 16 : Kathmandu / Hometown
Today transfer to the airport to board the scheduled flight to onward destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.