- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Kathmandu: Visit Swyambhunath Buddhist Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanat Stupa.
- Patan: Visit Patan Durbar Square, Mahabouddha Temple, Rudravarna Mahavihar, Octagonal stone Krishna temple.
- Chitwan: Visit Chitwan National Park.
- Pokhra: Visit Phewa Lake, Davis Fall, World Peace Pagoda.
- Dhulikhel: Visit Spectacular snowfed mountains, temples and Buddhist Stupa.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Delhi Arrival
On arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi – Kathmandu (By Flight)
After breakfast, transfer to airport to board the scheduled flight to Kathmandu (Nepal). On arrival, transfer to the hotel. After some rest, take a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu. Start by visiting Durbar Square- the spiritual heart of Kathmandu, visit Swyambhunath one of the world’s the most delightful and the oldest Buddhist Stupa, Bodnath Stupa- the largest Stupa of Nepal, visit Pashupatinath- Nepal’s holiest Hindu pilgrimage site is dedicated to god Shiva. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Kathmandu - Patan - Kathmandu
After breakfast, drive to Patan. On arrival take a full day sightseeing tour of Patan. Visit Patan Durbar Square, Mahabouddha Temple, Rudravarna Mahavihar, Octagonal stone Krishna temple, constructed in 1647 and A huge bell that dates back to 1737 and is still rung once a year. Later return to Kathmandu. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Kathmandu – Chitwan
After breakfast, enjoy half day sightseeing of Kathmandu. Afternoon drive to Chitwan. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Chitwan National Park
After breakfast, enjoy jungle safaris on elephant back or Jeep/Canter Bengal Tiger, Leopards, Gharial, Mugger Crocodile, Python, Rhinoceros and several species of deer. The park is a great place to watch colorful birds. Enjoy nature walks to see the exotic flora and fauna. Later return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 7 : Chitwan – Pokhara
After breakfast, drive to Pokhra- the gateway to Himalaya. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After relax, ready for trekking to Naudanda. After trekking return to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Pokhara Sightseeing
Today morning at time of sunrise visit to Sarankot (9 km from Pokhara) for beautiful sunrise view. After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Pokhra. Visit Phewa Lake, Davis Fall, Binde Basini Temple, World Peace Pagoda- the massive Buddhist Stupa and situated on the top of a hill of Phewa lake, Manhidra Caves and Seti George. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 : Pokhara – Dhulikhel
After breakfast, drive to Dhulikhel (30 km ). It is a paradise for nature lovers and a stage of immense beauty. On arrival visit panoramic views of the Himalayas. Dhulikhel is world famous for wonderful sunset and sunrise. There are numerous temples and a few Buddhist Stupa in the town. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 : Dhulikhel - Kathmandu
After breakfast, drive to Kathmandu en route visit Bhadgaon and visit the temples and Buddhist Stupa. On arrival transfer to international airport to board the scheduled flight to Delhi and take connecting flight to onwards destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.