- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Khajuraho: Visit Western and Eastern group of temples, Archaeological museum.
- Sarnath: Visit Bodhi Tree, Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa and Sarnath Museum.
- Varanasi: Visit Boat ride on the holy river Ganges, Arti, Varanasi Ghats and Temples.
- Kushinagar: Visit Rambhar Stupa, Mahaparinirvana Temple, Kushinagar Museum, Wat Thai temple and Japanese temple.
- Lubini: Visit Sacred Garden, Maya Devi Temple, Puskarni Pond, Ashokan Pillar.
- Chitwan: Visit Chitwan National Park.
- Pokhra: Visit Phewa Lake, Davis Fall, World Peace Pagoda.
- Kathmandu: Visit Swyambhunath Buddhist Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanat Stupa.
- Patan: Visit Patan Durbar Square, Mahabouddha Temple, Rudravarna Mahavihar, Octagonal stone Krishna temple.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Delhi Arrival
On arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi – Khajuraho (By Air)
After breakfast, drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Khajuraho. Khajuraho is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India and world famous for their erotic temple, architecture and sculpture. The temples of Khajuraho were built between 950 to 1050 A.D. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest visit Western and Eastern Group of Temples. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Khajuraho – Varanasi (By Air)
After breakfast, visit Southern Group of Temples and archaeological museum. Later drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Varanasi. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After relaxation take a excursion of Sarnath which 10 km from Varanasi. In Sarnath visit Deep Park and Bodhi Tree where Lord Buddha perched his first sermon, visit Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa and Sarnath Museum. Later return to Varanasi for overnight stay.
Day 5 : Varanasi Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple dedicted to lord Shiva, The Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple and The Durga Temple dedicated to Goddess Durga. In the eveniing, enjoy boat ride at the time of sunset to visit Ganges Aarti on bank of river at Dasaswamedh Ghat, where many tourists and thousand of devotees attend to see the Aarti and pray to God. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Varanasi – Shivpatinagar
After breakfast, drive to Shivpatinagar en routes visit Kushinagar. It is one of the four holiest places for the Buddhists. Visit the Rambhar Stupa - which marks Lord Buddha's cremation ground, Mahaparinirvana Temple - which houses the recumbent figure of Lord Buddha, Kushinagar Museum, Wat Thai temple and Japanese temple. Later visit Kapilvastu - the place where Lord Buddha spent a good period of life from childhood to youth. Later drive continue to Shivpatinagar. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Shivpatinagar – Chitwan
After breakfast, drive to Chitwan en routes visit Lumbini - the birthplace of Lord Buddha and one of the greatest pilgrimage sites for Buddhists is in Nepal. Visit Sacred Garden - here Buddha was born in 623 BC, Maya Devi Temple (mother of Lord Buddha), Puskarni Pond - where Queen Mayadevi had taken a bath before the birth of Buddha. Visit Ashokan Pillar - an inscribed pillar on the spot of Buddha's birth erected by Emperor Ashoka (249 BC). Later drive continue to Chitwan. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Chitwan National Park
After breakfast, enjoy jungle safaris on elephant back or Jeep/Canter Bengal Tiger, Leopards, Gharial, Mugger Crocodile, Python, Rhinoceros and several species of deer. The park is a great place to watch colorful birds. Enjoy nature walks to see the exotic flora and fauna. Later return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 9 : Chitwan – Pokhara
After breakfast, drive to Pokhra- the gateway to Himalaya. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After relax, ready for trekking to Naudanda. After trekking return to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 : Pokhara Sightseeing
Today morning at time of sunrise visit to Sarankot (9 km from Pokhara) for beautiful sunrise view. After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Pokhra. Visit Phewa Lake, Davis Fall, Binde Basini Temple, World Peace Pagoda- the massive Buddhist Stupa and situated on the top of a hill of Phewa lake, Manhidra Caves and Seti George. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 11 : Pokhara – Kathmandu
After breakfast drive to Kathmandu. On arrival transfer to hotel. The evening is free for individual activities. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 12 : Kathmandu Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu. Start by visiting Durbar Square- the spiritual heart of Kathmandu, visit Swyambhunath one of the world’s the most delightful and the oldest Buddhist Stupa, Bodnath Stupa- the largest Stupa of Nepal, visit Pashupatinath- Nepal’s holiest Hindu pilgrimage site is dedicated to god Shiva. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 13 : Kathmandu - Patan - Kathmandu
After breakfast, drive to Patan. On arrival take a full day sightseeing tour of Patan. Visit Patan Durbar Square, Mahabouddha Temple, Rudravarna Mahavihar, Octagonal stone Krishna temple, constructed in 1647 and A huge bell that dates back to 1737 and is still rung once a year. Later return to Kathmandu. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 14 : Kathmandu - Delhi
After breakfast drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Delhi. On arrival to board the connecting flight to onwards destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.