- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Corbett: Visit Corbett National Park.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Elephant, Jeep/Canter safari in Corbett National Park.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Delhi Arrival
On arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi – Corbett National Park (280 kms: 6 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jim Corbett National Park. On arrival, transfer to jungle resort. After relaxation, take a Jungle safari with naturalist expert for tiger tracking. Overnight at jungle resort.
Day 4 : Corbett National Park
Today early morning take an elephant safari to explore the jungle. Return to the resort for lunch afterwards takes Jeep/Canter safari with naturalist guide for wildlife viewing and birding. The reserve is famous for tiger populations among rich flora and fauna. In evening walk near Kosi river and visit Garjia temple. Dinner and Overnight in resort.
Day 5 : Corbett National Park – Delhi (280 kms 6 hrs)
After breakfast, check out from the jungle resort and drive to Delhi, on arrival transfer to the hotel. Rest of the evening, you can may explore the market of Delhi. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Delhi – Agra (205 kms 4 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Agra, on arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest, take a sightseeing tour of Agra, start with an excursion to Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Later on visit one of the seven wonders Taj Mahal built by Shahjahan for his beloved wife in 1632. In the evening you can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts, carpets, Textiles etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 7 : Agra – Delhi (205 km 4 hrs)
Early in the morning, you can opt visit again Taj Mahal at the time of Sunrise. After breakfast, move down to Delhi. On arrival, transfer to International airport to board the schedule flight to home town.
View Driving Directions in a larger map
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.