- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Delhi - Agra - Delhi
7:00 hrs: Leave Delhi and drive to Agra (204 kms / 4 hrs)
12.00 hrs: Arrive Agra
On arrival visit Agra Fort- a UNESCO World Heritage site also known as "Symbol of Power" founded in 1565 by the Emperor Akbar, is a wonderfull example of Mughal style of art and architecture. The massive fort provides an excellent view of Taj Mahal from its little octagonal tower.
After lunch, visit "Symbol of Love" Taj Mahal and be the witness of speculative view at the time of Sunrise. Taj Mahal- is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the seven wonders in the world. This most beautiful monument of love was built over a period of 22 years from 1632 to 1645 A.D., by grieving emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
16.30 hrs: Leave Agra and drive to Delhi
21.30 hrs: Arrive Delhi and get dropped off at hotel or Airport for onward journey.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.