- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Pushkar: Visit Lord Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, Pushkar Cattle Fair Site.
- Jodhpur: Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Udaipur: Visit Lake Palace, City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Sahalion Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum).
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Delhi Arrival
On arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi - Agra (205 KMs: 4 hrs)
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Agra, start with an excursion to Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Later on visit one of the seven wonders Taj Mahal built by Shahjahan for his beloved wife in 1632. In the evening you can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts, carpets, Textiles etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 4 : Agra – Jaipur (240 kms 5 hrs)
Early in the morning, you will be the witness of most memorable view of Taj Mahal at the time of sunrise. Later continue drive to Jaipur en routes visit Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Jaipur sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City of India" start with an excursion to Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Note: Optionally you can take dinner in ethnic environment at Chokhi Dhani- a 5-star resort. It serves Rajasthani and Continental cuisine with live music and dance, astrology and puppet shows.
Day 6 : Jaipur – Pushkar – Jodhpur (340 km 6 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jodhpur en routes visit the temple of Lord Brahma, "the Creator of the Universe" as per the Hindu mythology, surrounded by Pushkar Lake. This lake is a pilgrimage site and has many sacred ghats, you will see devotees taking dip into the holy waters of Pushkar Lake. Also visit the Pushkar Cattle Fair Site, which is right opposite the Pushkar Lake. Later drive continue to Jodhpur, on arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Jodhpur – Udaipur (270 km 5-6 hrs)
After breakfast, leave the hotel for a sightseeing tour of Jodhpur. Pay a visit to the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort - 500-year old fort built by Maharaja Man Singh. After exploring the fort, visit Jaswant Thada- built in white marble in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh. After that en route visit Jain temples at Ranakpur - built in 12th century. Later continue to proceed to Udaipur, on arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening enjoy Boat ride at Lake Pichola. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8 : Udaipur city tour
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Udaipur, start from City Palace- built in 1559, Palace Museum and Jagdish Temple. Later explore the beautiful garden, named Saheliyon-ki-Bari, set on the banks of Fateh Sagar Lake, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. In the evening you can enjoy boat ride at Lake Pichola. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9 : Udaipur – Delhi (By Flight)– Home Town
In the morning you can explore the shop for colourful Rajasthani arts and crafts. Later afternoon drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Delhi/ Mumbai. On arrival transfer to International airport to board the scheduled flight to home town. Tour concludes with happy memories.
View Larger Map
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.