- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Kathmandu: Visit Swyambhunath Buddhist Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanat Stupa, Patan, Bhaktapur.
- Pokhra: Visit Phewa Lake, Davis Fall, World Peace Pagoda.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Delhi Arrival
On arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi – Agra (205 km 4 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Agra, on arival transfer to the hotel. After some rest, take a sightseeing tour of Agra, start with an excursion to Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Later on visit one of the seven wonders Taj Mahal built by Shahjahan for his beloved wife in 1632. In the evening you can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts, carpets, Textiles etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 4 : Agra – Jaipur (240 km 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Agra en-route visit Fatehpur Sikri on arrival visit Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-I-Khas, Sheesh Mahala and Panch Mahal. Later continue drive to Jaipur and upon arrival transfer to hotel. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 5 : Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City of India" start with an excursion to Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Jaipur - Delhi – Kathmandu (By Flight)
After breakfast, drive to Delhi. On arrival transfer to international airport to board the scheduled flight to Kathmandu (Nepal). On arrival, transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Kathmandu Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu. Start by visiting Durbar Square- the spiritual heart of Kathmandu, visit Swyambhunath one of the world’s the most delightful and the oldest Buddhist Stupa, Bodnath Stupa- the largest Stupa of Nepal, visit Pashupatinath- Nepal’s holiest Hindu pilgrimage site is dedicated to god Shiva. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Kathmandu – Pokhra (200 kms 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Pokhra- the gateway to Himalaya. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After relax, take sightseeing of Pokhra- is the most popular destination in Nepal after Kathmandu and its center of adventure. Pokhra is natural beauty of lakeside and for trekking and rafting destinations. Visit Phewa Lake Davis Fall, Binde Basini Temple, World Peace Pagoda- the massive Buddhist Stupa and situated on the top of a hill of Phewa lake, Manhidra Caves and Seti George. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 : Pokhra – Kathmandu
After breakfast, drive / fly to Kathmandu, on arrival transfer to the international airport to board the connecting flight for onwards destination.
View Driving Directions in a larger map
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.