- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival at Delhi
On arrival at international airport, our company envoy meets and assists with placard having your name and transfer to hotel for relax. Later take sightseeing of New Delhi and Old Delhi, start with famous Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi – Agra (205 Km 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Agra. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. After some relax take a sightseeing of Agra, start with World Heritage site Taj Mahal built by Saha Jahan in 1632 in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. After that visit Agra Fort an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Later move toward mini Taj is called Tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. In the evening you can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts items and see Leather & Stone factories of Agra. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Agra – Jaipur (240 Km 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur, enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. After some rest, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City India" start with an excursion to City Palace- known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal- (Wind Palace) built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Jaipur – Delhi (265 km / 5 hours) – Home Town
After breakfast, visit Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later drive to Delhi, on arrival, transfer to airport to board the schedule flight to onward destination.
View Larger Map
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.