- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Gawarlior: Visit Gawarlior Fort, Sas Bahu Temples, Teli Ka Mandir, Jai Vilas Palace, Usha Kiran Palace and Gujri Mahal.
- Orchha: Visit Orchha Fort, Jahangir Mahal.
- Khajuraho: Visit Western and Eastern group of temples, Archaeological museum.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Delhi
On arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi – Jaipur (260 km 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur enroute visit Neemrana Fort- this 15th century fort now converted into a heritage hotel. Later on drive continue to Jaipur. On arrival, transfer to hotel. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Sightseeing in Jaipur
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City of India" start with an excursion to Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Jaipur – Agra (240 km 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Agra en route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Later continue drive to Agra. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. After relax visit Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Later visit Itmad ud daulah – known as Mini Taj tomb built by Nur Jahan in memory of her father. In the evening you can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts, carpets, Textiles etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 6 : Agra – Gwalior (120 km 3 hrs)
Early in the morning, you will be the witness of most memorable view of Taj Mahal at the time of sunrise. Taj Mahal one of the seven wonders built by Shahjahan for his beloved wife in 1632. Later return to Hotel for breakfast and drive to Gwarlior. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After relaxation visit Gawarlior Fort – one of the largest and mightiest forts in India, visit Sas Bahu Temples – built in 11th Century, dedicated to lord Vishnu. Teli Ka Mandir – built in 9th Century and towering at 100 ft high, Jai Vilas Palace, Usha Kiran Palace and Gujri Mahal. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Gwalior – Orchha (140 km 3 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Orchha. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After relaxation visit Ram Raja Temple, Raj Mahal, Jahangir Mahal all were built in 17th century, Chaturbhuj Temple- built in 9th century, Lakshmi Temple. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Orchha – Khajuraho (180 km 4 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Khajuraho. Khajuraho is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India and world famous for their erotic temple, architecture and sculpture. The temples of Khajuraho were built between 950 to 1050 A.D. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest visit Western and Eastern Group of Temples. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 : Khajuraho – Delhi
After breakfast, visit Southern Group of Temples and archaeological museum. Later in the afternoon drive to domestic airport to board the scheduled flight to Delhi. On arrival transfer to international airport to board the scheduled flight to onward destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.