- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Sarnath: Visit Bodhi Tree, Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa and Sarnath Museum
- Varanasi: Visit Enjoy boat ride to visit Ganges Aarti, Varanasi Ghats and Temples.
- Khajuraho: Visit Western, Eastern and Southern group of temples, Archaeological museum.
- Orchha: Visit Ram Raja Temple, Raj Mahal, Jahangir Mahal, Chaturbhuj Temple, Lakshmi Temple.
- Bhopal: Visit Jama Masjid, Taj-Ul-Masjid, Fatehgarh Fort, Moti Masjid, Bhimbhetka Caves.
- Ujjain: Visit Shree Mahakaleshwar Temple, Bade Ganeshji Temple, Harsiddhi Mataji Temple.
- Mandu: Visit Western and Eastern group of temples, Archaeological museum.
- The Darwazas, Jahaz Mehal, Hindola Mahal, Hoshang Shah's Tomb, Jami Masjid, Rewa Kund and Roopmati's Pavilion Maheshwar fort: Visit Maheshwar fort, Rajarajeshwara Temple, Kaleshwara Temple and Narmada river ghat.
- Omkareshwar: Visit Omkareshwar Temple.
- Aurangabad: Visit Ajanta Caves, Ellora Caves.
- Mumbai: Visit Elephanta Caves, Gateway of India, Prince of wales Museum, Marine drive and Juhu beach.
- Goa: Visit Goa Beaches and Churches.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Delhi
On arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi – Varanasi (By Air)
After breakfast, drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Varanasi. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After relaxation take a excursion of Sarnath which 10 km from Varanasi. In Sarnath visit Deep Park and Bodhi Tree where Lord Buddha perched his first sermon, visit Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa and Sarnath Museum. Later return to Varanasi. In the eveniing, enjoy boat ride at the time of sunset to visit Ganges Aarti on bank of river at Dasaswamedh Ghat, where many tourists and thousand of devotees attend to see the Aarti and pray to God. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Varanasi Sightseeing
Today early morning again enjoy boat ride on the holy river Ganges to view the spectacular sunrise and to witness the rituals that take place along the ghats. After breakfast, visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple dedicted to lord Shiva, The Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple and The Durga Temple dedicated to Goddess Durga. In the evening explore Varanasi market. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Varanasi – Khajuraho (By Air)
After breakfast, drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Khajuraho. Khajuraho is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India and world famous for their erotic temple, architecture and sculpture. The temples of Khajuraho were built between 950 to 1050 A.D. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest visit Western and Eastern Group of Temples. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Khajuraho - Orchha (175 Kms: 3 Hrs)
After breakfast, visit Southern Group of Temples and archaeological museum. Later in the afternoon drive to Orchha. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Orchha - Bhopal (374 kms 6 hrs By Train)
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Orchha start by visiting Ram Raja Temple, Raj Mahal, Jahangir Mahal all were built in 17th century, Chaturbhuj Temple- built in 9th century, Lakshmi Temple. In the evening transfer to railway station to board the train to Bhopal. On arrival transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 8 : Bhopal Sightseeing
After breakfast, take sightseeing tour of Bhopal. Start by visit Jama Masjid- beautiful mosque built in 1837, Taj-Ul-Masjid – one of the largest mosque in Asia, Fatehgarh Fort and Moti Masjid. Later move towards to see the magnificent Shiva Temple and Bhimbhetka Caves (world Heritage site). Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 : Bhopal – Ujjan – Indore (225 Km 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Indore en route visit Ujjain - is famous for having one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of India, Here Kumbh mela is held in every 12 years and Ardh Kumbh mela in every 6 years. Visit Shree Mahakaleshwar Temple - One of the most famous Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingams, Bade Ganeshji Temple- situated near the Shree Mahakaleshwar Temple, Harsiddhi Mataji Temple - the shakti pith among the 52 pith of devi Sati. Later drive continue to Indore. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 : Indore – Mandu (90 km 2Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Mandu - famous for its forts. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After relaxation visit The Darwazas, Jahaz Mehal (Ship Palace) - built between the two artificial lakes and it appears as a ship floating in water, Hindola Mahal (Swing palace) - is so named due to its sloping side walls constructed by Hushang Shah about 1425, Hoshang Shah's Tomb - India's first marble structure, Jami Masjid, Rewa Kund and Roopmati's Pavilion. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 11 : Mandu – Maheshwar (65 km 1 ½ hrs)
After breakfast take a half day sightseeing tour of Mandu, later drive to Maheshwar. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest visit Maheshwar fort, Rajarajeshwara Temple, Kaleshwara Temple and Narmada river ghat. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 12 : Maheshwar – Omkareshwar – Jalgaon (270 km 6 Hr)
After breakfast, drive Jalgaon. Enroute visit Omkareshwar Temple - dedicated to Lord Shiva and it is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of India. Later drive to Jalgaon. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 13 : Jalgaon – Ajanta - Aurangabad
After breakfast, drive to Aurangabad en routes visit Ajanta Caves (80 km 2 hrs) - A World Heritage Site, Caves paintings and sculptures are dedicated to Lord Buddha. The caves also house images of nymphs and princesses. Later drive to Aurangabad. On arrival transfer to hotel. After relaxation visit Bibi Ka Maqbara- known as the Mini Taj Mahal built in 1679. In the evening explore market of Aurangabad. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 14 : Aurangabad – Ellora – Mumbai
After breakfast, drive to Ellora to visit Ellora Caves - a World Heritage Site was carved during 350 A.D. to 700 A.D., cave temple architecture structures represent the three faiths of Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. Later transfer to Aurangabad airport to board the scheduled flight to Mumbai (1 hr). On arrival, transfer to hotel. Evening enjoy with shopping centre and Overnight at the hotel.
Day 15 : Mumbai Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy cruise by motorboat to Elephanta Caves- This is world Heritage site, located at Elephanta Islands in Mumbai harbor some of the finest rock cut of India. The most famous temple of Trimurti or triple headed Lord Shiva on the Elephanta Island. There are seven caves spread on two hills, five on the Western hill. Later return and visit Gateway of India, Prince of wales Museum, Marine drive and Juhu beach. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 16 : Mumbai – Goa (By Air)
After breakfast, drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Goa. On arrival, transfer to the beach resort. Rest of the day is free at leisure on your own. Overnight at the beach resort.
Day 17 : Goa Sightseeing
After breakfast, explore the full day Goa beaches. Overnight at the beach resort.
Day 18 : Goa - Mumbai
Morning is free for individual activities. In the afternoon transfer to airport to board the scheduled flight for onward destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.