- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Haridwar: Visit Har Ki Paudi for attending the Aarti, Mansa temple.
- Rishikesh: Visit Laxman Jhoola, Swarg Ashram, Triveni Ghat and Academny of Yoga and Meditation.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Delhi Arrival
On arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Delhi – Haridwar (230 km / 5 hrs)
Today early morning drive to Haridwar. On arrival transfer to hotel. In the evening view Ganges aarti at Hari Ki Paudi on bank of river Ganges. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Haridwar - Rishikesh (22 Kms 30 mins)
Today morning drive to Rishikesh for Yoga and Meditation on arrival transfer to Ashram which are internationally recognized as centre of Philosophical studies for Meditation and Yoga such as Muni Ki Reti Mahesh Yogi Ashram, Ved Niketan Yoga Study Niketan, Parmarth Nicketan Shankracharya Nagar. Afternoon to be spent on briefing of the routine.
Day 5 to 7 : Rishikesh
You will get Yoga Training at Ashram or Hotel during the day. Spend full day for Yoga and Meditation activities. Such as
0630-0730: Practice of Asana.
0830-1030: Lectures by expert.
1030-1100: Tea Break.
1100-1300: Yoga Nidra (psychic sleep).
1330-1430: Buffet Lunch.
1500-1600: Antar Mauna (practice of inner silence a different way of meditation/relaxation).
1700-1800: Singing of devotional songs.
2000-2100: Dinner, overnight stay at the hotel/ Ashram.
Day 8 : Rishikesh – Delhi (252 Kms 5.30 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Delhi. On arrival transfer to International airport to board the scheduled flight to ownword destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.