- Marari Beach: Enjoy an ayurvedic and spa therapy, Beach.
- Cochin: Visit Fort Cochin, St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Mumbai Arrival
On arrival at Mumbai airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Mumbai - Cochin (By Air)
After breakfast, transfer to Mumbai airport to board the scheduled flight to Cochin. On arrival transfer to hotel. After relaxation take a sightseeing tour of Cochin. Start with Fort Cochin- built by King of Kochi in 1503, St. Francis Church- built in 1503, Jewish Synagogue- built in 1568, Mattancherry Palace- built in 1555. Optionally you can take boat cruise. In the evening enjoy Kathakali dance. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Cochin – Marari Beach (60 km 2 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Marari Beach. On arrival transfer to the beach resort. The day is free and own activities at the Marari beach or use the amenities of resort, you feel the paradise of sun, sand, sea and surf. Later return to Resort for overnight.
Day 4 to 7 : Marari Beach
These days is reserved to enjoy an ayurvedic and spa therapy. Meet VAIDYA (Ayurveda Doctor) who will after checkup and consultation suggest your ayurvedic therapy and a diet chart. During the therapy you should not use tobacco, alcohol and use only Vegetarian diet for the better result. In this therapy include various herbal message, steam bath and yoga. This is holistic treatment that brings body and mind in complete rejuvenating harmony.
Day 8 : Marari Beach – Cochin
After breakfast, drive to Cochin. On arrival transfer to hotel. After relaxation take a sightseeing tour of Cochin. Start with Fort Cochin- built by King of Kochi in 1503, St. Francis Church- built in 1503, Jewish Synagogue- built in 1568, Mattancherry Palace- built in 1555. Optionally you can take boat cruise. In the evening enjoy Kathakali dance. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 : Cochin – Home Town
After breakfast, drive to Cochin airport to board the scheduled flight to onward destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.