- Haridwar: Visit Har Ki Paudi for attending the Aarti, Mansa temple.
- Shivpuri: Visit Enjoy Jungle Trekking, River Rafting.
- Rishikesh: Visit Yoga and Meditation Classes, Laxman Jhoola, Swarg Ashram, Triveni Ghat.
- Delhi: Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra: Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur: Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Delhi Arrival
On arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Delhi – Haridwar - Rishikesh(250 km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Rishikesh. En route visit Haridwar and takeing a dip in Ganges river at Hari Ki Paudi. Later drive to Rishikesh. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Rishikesh ashram which are internationally recognized as centre of Philosophical studies for Meditation and Yoga such as Muni Ki Reti Mahesh Yogi Ashram, Ved Niketan Yoga Study Niketan, Parmarth Nicketan Shankracharya Nagar.
Day 3 - 6 : Rishikesh
You will get Yoga Training at Ashram or Hotel during the day. Spend full day for Yoga and Meditation activities. Such as
0630-0730: Practice of Asana.
0830-1030: Lectures by expert.
1030-1100: Tea Break.
1100-1300: Yoga Nidra (psychic sleep).
1330-1430: Buffet Lunch.
1500-1600: Antar Mauna (practice of inner silence a different way of meditation/relaxation).
1700-1800: Singing of devotional songs.
2000-2100: Dinner, overnight stay at the hotel/ Ashram.
Day 7 : Rishikesh – Shivpuri (30 km ½ Hr)
After breakfast, drive to Shivpuri, on arrival transfer to Nature Camp Resort. After some rest enjoy a Jungle walk in reserve forest. Later return to the resort. Overnight at the resort.
Day 8 : Shivpuri
After breakfast, ready for River Rafting in Shivpuri in the fresh water of the river Ganges and equipped with all required facilities and security measures. Overnight at the resort.
Day 9 : Shiv Puri - Delhi (By Train)
After breakfast, drive back to Rishikesh. On arrival at Rishikesh visit many Temples. Later transfer to railway station to board the train to Delhi. On arrival transfer to the hotel.
Day 10 : Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 11 : Delhi – Agra (205 km 4 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Agra, on arival transfer to the hotel. After some rest, take a sightseeing tour of Agra, start with an excursion to Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Later on visit one of the seven wonders Taj Mahal built by Shahjahan for his beloved wife in 1632. In the evening you can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts, carpets, Textiles etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Day 12 : Agra – Jaipur (240 km 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Agra en-route visit Fatehpur Sikri on arrival visit Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-I-Khas, Sheesh Mahala and Panch Mahal. Later continue drive to Jaipur and upon arrival transfer to hotel. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 13 : Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City of India" start with an excursion to Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 14 : Jaipur - Delhi (265 km 5 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Delhi. On arrival transfer to International airport to board the scheduled flight to onward destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.