- Kovalam: Enjoy Ayurveda massage and beach activities.
- Alleppey: Visit Kerala's famous tropical backwaters.
- Kumarakom: Visit Backwater Houseboat, Backwater Villages, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
- Periyar: Visit enjoy an ayurvedic and spa therapy, Periyar wildlife Sanctuary.
- Munnar: Visit Kannan Devan Hills, Lake of Munnar and Munnar Tea Estates.
- Cochin: Visit Fort Cochin, St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace.
Your Tour Includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Does Not Includes:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
- Prior to 30 days or more: 10% of Selling Price.
- Between 29 and 20 days of departure: 25% of Selling Price.
- Between 19 and 10 days of departure: 50% of Selling Price.
- Between 9 and 5 days of departure: 75% of Selling Price.
- Within D-5: 100% of Selling Price.
Day 1 : Arrival Trivandrum - Kovalam
On arrival at Trivandrum airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you and transfer to Kovalam. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 to 5 : Kovalam
These days is reserved to enjoy an ayurvedic and spa therapy. Meet VAIDYA (Ayurveda Doctor) who will after checkup and consultation suggest your ayurvedic therapy and a diet chart. During the therapy you should not use tobacco, alcohol and use only Vegetarian diet for the better result. In this therapy include various herbal message, steam bath and yoga. This is holistic treatment that brings body and mind in complete rejuvenating harmony.
Day 6 : Kovalam Beach
After breakfast, explore the full day Kovalam beache. Overnight at the beach resort.
Day 7 : Kovalam – Kumarakom (175 Kms)
After breakfast, drive to Kumarakom. Kumarakom- is world’s best known back water destination. Enjoy the serenity and greenery of backwater villages. Later visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary located in the shore of backwaters with many varieties of birds and other small specious. Overnight at the houseboat.
Day 8 : Kumarakom - Alleppey (38 Kms)
After breakfast, drive to Alleppey famous for its backwater tourism and also known as "Venice of the East". The panoramic backwaters here offer an ideal retreat to enjoy nature at its best. Overnight at the houseboat.
Day 9 : Allppey – Periyar (155 Kms)
After breakfast, drive to Periyar (Thekkady) for wildlife, spice plantations, hill station and ayurveda. On arrival, transfer to hotel. The evening is free for individual activities. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 : Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
After breakfast, take an elephant safari to explore the jungle. After lunch takes Jeep/Canter safari with naturalist guide for wildlife viewing and birding. The reserve is famous for tiger populations among rich flora and fauna. Visit spice garden and enjoy boat ride in the lake to watch the wild animals.
Day 11 : Periyar – Munnar (160 Kms)
After breakfast, drive to Munnar. Munnar is famous for its peaceful hills station, velvet lawns, tea plantations, exotic flora and fauna. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. After lunch visit Rajmala wild life sanctuary – where you can see the rare species, visit waterfalls Overnight at the hotel.
Day 12 : Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast, take a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Start with Kannan Devan Hills- from this hill you can have a panoramic view of the lake of Munnar and Munnar Tea Estates. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 13 : Munnar - Cochin (130 Kms 3 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Cochin. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest take a sightseeing tour of Cochin. Start with Fort Cochin- built by King of Kochi in 1503, St. Francis Church- built in 1503, Jewish Synagogue- built in 1568, Mattancherry Palace- built in 1555. Optionally you can take boat cruise. In the evening enjoy Kathakali dance. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 14 : Cochin - Onword
After breakfast, drive to Cochin airport to board the scheduled flight to onward destination.
Why Choose Us
93% of our customers recommend us to their friends and family.
100% tailor-made Luxury India tours.
Real Guest Reviews.
Always Cheaper Than Others
Expert local tour managers and personnel.
Safe and Hassle-Free India travel.
Experience of handling clients from more than 30 countries.
Focus on experiencing destinations rather than visiting them.