Best of South India Tour
Duration :- 14 Nights - 15 Days
Destinations Covered :- Bangalore – Mysore – Ooty – Kodaikanal – Madurai - Rameshwaram – Kanyakumari – Trivandrum – Kovalam – Trivandrum
Upon arrival at Bangalore airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Bangalore is called the "Garden City of India" and world famous IT hub of India and also known as the Silicon Valley of India.
After breakfast, take a city tour of Bangalore start with Lal Bagh or Lal Bagh Botanical Garden- develop by Hyder Ali in 1760, Cubbon Park- planned and laid out in 1864 by Sir Richard Sankey, Bull Temple- built by Vijayanagar Emperor in 1537 and outside view of Vidhana Soudha. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Mysore on arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening visit Mysore Palace and Museum. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Ooty enroute visit Srirangapatna. In the town visit very ancient temple Sri Ranganathaswamy dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Kalyani Siddhi vinayaka temple in front of the Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple. Later drive continue to Ooty. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Ooty. Ooty is also famous as "Queen of hill stations" located in the Nilgiri Hills is known for its mountains, sprawling grasslands, lakes, dense forests, eucalyptus trees and tea gardens. Your Ooty tour start by visiting Botanical Gardens, Dodabetta Peak, The Rose Garden, Lamb’s Rock etc. and in the evening enjoy boat ride at Ooty Lake. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Kodaikanal- has several scenic natural attractions which make it a popular tourist destination. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest vist Kodaikanal Lake and enjoy boat ride. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Kodaikanal. Start with Pine Tree Forest, Green Valley View, Pillar Rocks, Guna caves (Devils Kitchen) and Dolphin's Nose. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Madurai. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After rest visit Gandhi Museum and Koodal Alagar Temple. In the evening visit special evening Aarti at Meenakshi Temple. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Madurai. Start by visiting The Meenakshi Sundareswarar temple is one of the most prominent landmarks of the city. The temple is dedicated to Lordes Parvati known as Meenakshi and Lord Shiva known as Sundareswarar. Visit Thiruparankundram Temple, Alagar Temple and Thirumalai Nayak Palace - Constructed in 1523. In evening at leisure and own activities. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Rameshwaram. Rameshwaram is one of the sacred pilgrimage destinations of India. On arrival transfer to hotel. After rest take a sightseeing of Rameshwaram- Sri Ramanathaswamy Temple is considered to be one of the holiest places in India to Hindus, it is dedicated to God Shiva the God of Gods located on the island of Rameswaram. The Temple is also one of the 12 Jyothirlinga temples. Visit Agnitheertham - The water at this place is considered sacred and known as Agni theertham, visit Ramjharoka Temple and Dhanushkodi. Overnight at the hotel.
Early morning drive to Kanyakumari. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. After rest visit Guganathaswamy Temple, Suchithram Temple, Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Gandhi Memorial and Triveni Sangam. Evening watch the most beautiful Sunset of Kanyakumari. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Kovalam. En route visit famous temple of Trivandrum Sri Padmanabhaswamy Swami Temple dedicated to lord Vishnu. Later continue drive to Kovalam. On arrival transfer to resort and evening is free for own activities. Overnight at the resort.
Enjoy Ayurveda massage and beach activities. Overnight at the beach resort.
After breakfast will be free for relaxation and later check out the hotel and drive to Trivandrum airport to board the scheduled flight to onward destination.
We are providing the list of services which you will get / not get during the tour.
- Bangalore - Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, Cubbon Park, Bull Temple, Vidhana Soudha
- Mysore - Mysore Palace and Museum
- Ooty - Botanical Gardens, Dodabetta Peak, The Rose Garden, Lamb’s Rock, Ooty Lake
- Kodaikanal - Pine Tree Forest, Green Valley View, Pillar Rocks, Guna caves (Devils Kitchen) and Dolphin's Nose
- Madurai - Meenakshi Temple, Thiruparankundram Temple, Alagar Temple and Thirumalai Nayak Palace
- Rameshwaram - Sri Ramanathaswamy Temple, Agnitheertham, Ramjharoka Temple and Dhanushkodi
- Kanyakumari - Guganathaswamy Temple, Suchithram Temple, Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Gandhi Memorial and Triveni Sangam
- Trivandrum - Sri Padmanabhaswamy Swami Temple
- Kovalam - Ayurveda massage and beach activities
Above Tour package includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Cost Does Not Include:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
Hotels to be used or similar:
|Value 1||Value 2||Value 3||Value 4||Value 5|
|Value 6||Value 7||Value 8||Value 9||Value 10|
|Value 11||Value 12||Value 13||Value 14||Value 15|
|Value 16||Value 17||Value 18||Value 19||Value 20|