Kerala Wildlife with Backwater Tour
Duration :- 06 Nights - 07 Days
Destinations Covered :- Cochin – Munnar - Periyar -Kumarakom - Alleppey - Cochin
On arrival at Cochin airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Cochin. Start with Fort Cochin- built by King of Kochi in 1503, St. Francis Church- built in 1503, Jewish Synagogue- built in 1568, Mattancherry Palace- built in 1555. Optionally you can take boat cruise. In the evening enjoy Kathakali dance. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Munnar- famous for its peaceful hills station, velvet lawns, tea plantations, exotic flora and fauna. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. After lunch visit Rajmala wild life sanctuary – where you can see the rare species, visit waterfalls and visit Kannan Devan Hills- from this hill you can have a panoramic view of the lake of Munnar and Munnar Tea Estates. Overnight at the hotel..
After breakfast, drive to Periyar (Thekkady) – is famous for wildlife, spice plantations, hill station abd ayurveda. On arrival, transfer to hotel. After relaxation, visit Periyar Lake and Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, and visit the spice plantations. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Kumarakom- is world’s best known back water destination. On arrival transfer to the houseboat. After relax enjoy the serenity and greenery of backwater villages. Later visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary located in the shore of backwaters with many varieties of birds and other small specious. Overnight at the houseboat.
After breakfast, drive to Alleppey thru Backwater cruise. Alleppey also known as Venice of the east famous for its backwaters, on arrival embark at the houseboat. The panoramic backwaters here offer an ideal retreat to enjoy nature at its best. Overnight at the houseboat.
After breakfast, drive to Cochin. On arrival transfer to airport to board the scheduled flight to onward destination.
We are providing the list of services which you will get / not get during the tour.
- Cochin - Fort Cochin and St. Frances Church, Bolgatty Palace, Town of Vasco da Gama, Boat cruise in cochin
- Munnar - Kannan Devan Hills, Lake of Munnar and Munnar Tea Estates
- Periyar - Periyar wildlife Sanctuary
- Kumarakom - Backwater Houseboat, Backwater Villages, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Alleppey - Kerala's famous tropical backwaters
Above Tour package includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Cost Does Not Include:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
|Fort Cochin||Jewish Synagogue, Cochin||Boat cruise in Cochin|
|Munnar||Munnar Tea Estate||Munnar Hills|
|Backwater Houseboat||Backwaters Villages||Bird Sanctuary|
Hotels to be used or similar:
|Value 1||Value 2||Value 3||Value 4||Value 5|
|Value 6||Value 7||Value 8||Value 9||Value 10|
|Value 11||Value 12||Value 13||Value 14||Value 15|
|Value 16||Value 17||Value 18||Value 19||Value 20|