Rajasthan Village Tour
Duration :- 10 Nights / 11 Days
Destinations Covered :- Delhi - Mandawa - Gajner - Khuri - Luni - Ranakpur - Bijaipur - Bundi - Samode - Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Mandawa a "open art gallery" is part of Shekhawati region. Mandawa is known for its fort and havelis, on arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure on your own. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, visit incredible Mandawa Fort- founded in the 18th century and fascinating Havelis (mansions) that have lavishly painted walls. After lunch, drive to Gajner and upon arrival check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, visit Gajner Palace was built on the bank of Gajner Lake by Sir Ganga Singhji in the 20th centaury. The Palace spread over 6000 acres . It is now one of the finest heritage hotel. After that visit Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary. In the evening drive to Khuri, on arrival transfer the the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Khuri is one of the typical village of Rajasthan. It is surrounded by Desert Hills. At village, meet peoples & see their traditional life, local handcrafted items and food. Later in the evening, visit the Sam Sand Dunes and enjoy camel ride and watch the beautiful sunset. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Luni, on arrival transfer to the the hotel. After some relex visit Fort Chanwa - red stone fort was built in 1895 by Kaviraj Muraridanji. Now converted into a heritage hotel. Later explore Bishnoi villages- a rural tribal groups, are famous for their strong sentiments and protective nature for local animalas and vegetation. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Ranakpur (Jain Holy Place) on arrival visit Jain Temples superb architectural style temple built in 15th century. In the complex, there are several temples including Amba Mata Temple, Parsavanath temple, Chaumukha temple, and Surya Temple. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Bijapur another traditional village of Rajasthan. On arrival visit Bijaipur castle - built in 16th century by Rao Shakti Singh Ji. Later experience the aroma of village life, you get to feel actual charm of rural India. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Bundi - a blue city in eastern Rajasthan. On arrival visit Taragarh Fort- in the 16th century famous for its intricate structures and a highly-regarded painting gallery. Bundi Palace, Chitrashala palace and Raniji ki Baori- the carved stepwells, built by Rani Nathavat Ji in 1699. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Samode- famous for its heritage Palaces, Forts, Gardens and Temples. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After some relax visit Samode Palace, Haveli and Garden. After that visit Samode village and get the opportunity to fell the aura of rural life and age old culture & tradition, agriculture farming and cattle miking. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Delhi upon arrival free time to explore the shopping in Delhi. In the evening transfer to airport to board the schedule flight to onward destination.
We are providing the list of services which you will get / not get during the tour.
- Mandawa - Fort, Havelis.
- Gajner - Gajner Palace, Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khuri - Villages.
- Luni - Fort Chanwa, Bishnoi tribal villages
- Ranakpur - Jain Temples, Amba Mata Temple, Parsavanath temple, Chaumukha temple, and Surya Temple
- Bijaipur - Bijaipur castle, Villages.
- Bundi - Taragarh Fort, Bundi Palace, Chitrashala palace and Raniji ki Baori, Villages.
- Samode - Palaces, Forts, Gardens, Temples, Villages.
Above Tour package includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Camel ride at sam sand dunes in Khuri.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Cost Does Not Include:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
Hotels to be used or similar:
|Value 1||Value 2||Value 3||Value 4||Value 5|
|Value 6||Value 7||Value 8||Value 9||Value 10|
|Value 11||Value 12||Value 13||Value 14||Value 15|
|Value 16||Value 17||Value 18||Value 19||Value 20|