Rajasthan Palace and Forts Tour
Duration :- 09 Nights / 10 Days
Destinations Covered :- Delhi - Jodhpur > Ranakpur > Udaipur > Sardargarh > Jaipur > Fatehpur Sikri > Agra > Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast at hotel enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Jodhpur – the Blue City of Rajasthan. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. After some relex leave the hotel to pay a visit to the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort - 500-year-old fort built by Maharaja Man Singh. After exploring the fort, visit Jaswant Thada- built in white marble in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Udaipur - the City of Lake. En routes visit Jain temples at Ranakpur - built in 12th century. Later continue to Udaipur, on arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening enjoy Boat ride at Lake Pichola. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After leisurely breakfast take a sightseeing tour of Udaipur, start from City Palace- built in 1559, Palace Museum and Jagdish Temple. Later explore the beautiful garden, named Saheliyon-ki-Bari, set on the banks of Fateh Sagar Lake, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Free time to explore the shop for colourful Rajasthani arts and crafts and Indian spices. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast drive to Sardargarh Fort- is one of the magnificent Fort in Rajasthan. Sardargarh Fort was built by Sardar Singh during 1738 to 1743. It is a superb creation by men situated between mountain and deep forest of Chuppun. Overnight at the Sardargarh fort.
After breakfast, drive to Jiapur known as Pink city of India, on arrival transfer to hotel. After some relaxation visit Birla Temple- white marble temple looks stunning, when it is brightly lit in the night. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur, start with an excursion to Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Agra en-route you can visit Fatehpur Sikri on arrival visit Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-I-Khas, Sheesh Mahala and Panch Mahal. Later continue drive to Agra and upon arrival transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Agra, start with an excursion to Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Later on vist World Heritage site Taj Mahal built Sha Jahan in 1632 in the memory of his lovely wife Mumtaz Mahal. Later drive continue to Delhi, on arrival transfer to airport to board the schedule flight to onward destination.
We are providing the list of services which you will get / not get during the tour.
- Delhi - Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Jodhpur - Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Ranakpur - Jain Temple.
- Udaipur - City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Sahalion Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum)
- Sardargarh - Sardargarh Fort
- Jaipur - Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Fatehpur Sikri - Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-I-Khas, Sheesh Mahala, Panch Mahal
- Agra - Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
Above Tour package includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Boat ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Cost Does Not Include:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
Hotels to be used or similar:
|Value 1||Value 2||Value 3||Value 4||Value 5|
|Value 6||Value 7||Value 8||Value 9||Value 10|
|Value 11||Value 12||Value 13||Value 14||Value 15|
|Value 16||Value 17||Value 18||Value 19||Value 20|
- GFatehpur Sikri