One Day Agra Trip
Duration:- 00 Nights - 01 Day
Destinations Covered:- Delhi > Agra > Delhi
- Agra - Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal
0630 hrs: Leave Delhi and drive to Agra (204 kms / 4 hrs)
12.00 hrs: Arrive Agra
On arrival visit Agra Fort located across the Jamuna River. It was designed and built by Akbar in 1565 .A.D. The fort provides an excellent view of Taj Mahal from its little octagonal tower. After visit transfer to the hotel and enjoy a lavish buffet's lunch.
After lunch, visit Taj Mahal a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the seven wonder in the world, loveliest building in the world. This most beautiful monument of love was built over a period of 22 years from 1632 to 1645 A.D., by grieving emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaj Mahal is flawless to its conception and execution.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
16.30 hrs: Leave Agra and drive to Delhi
21.30 hrs: Arrive Delhi and get dropped off at hotel or Airport for onward journey.
We are providing the list of services which you will get / not get during the tour.
Above Tour package includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Cost Does Not Include:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.