India Travel Golden Triangle
Duration:- 04 Nights - 05 Days
Destinations Covered:- Delhi > Agra > Jaipur > Delhi
Delhi - Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
Agra - Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
Jaipur - Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
On arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, take sightseeing of New Delhi and Old Delhi, start with famous Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Later proceed to Agra, on arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Early in the morning visit World Heritage site Taj Mahal at time of Sunrise built by Saha Jahan in 1632 in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. After that visit Agra Fort an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. After lunch drive to Jaipur en routes visit Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City of India" start with an excursion to Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Delhi en routes optionally you can visit Neemrana fort. Later drive continue to Delhi, on arrival, transfer to airport to board the schedule flight to onward destination.
We are providing the list of services which you will get / not get during the tour.
Above Tour package includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Cost Does Not Include:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
Tour Price for Hotel