Golden Triangle with Tiger Tour
Duration:- 07 Nights - 08 Days
Destinations Covered:- Delhi > Agra > Ranthambhor > Jaipur > Delhi
- Delhi - Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra - Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Ranthambhor - Ranthambhor National Park, Ranthambhor Fort
- Jaipur - Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Neemrana - Neemrana Fort
On arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Agra, start with an excursion to Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Later on visit one of the seven wonders Taj Mahal built by Shahjahan for his beloved wife in 1632. In the evening you can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts, carpets, Textiles etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Early morning, you can optionally visit again Taj Mahal to see the splendid picturesque at the time of Sunrise. Later drive to Ranthambore- a famous wildlife sanctuary in Rajasthan, India, enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri. After visit, drive continue to Ranthambhor. On arrival, transfer to the wildlife resort. Afternoon free for leisure. Overnight at resort.
After breakfast, head out in a shared jungle safari by canter or jeep with naturalist guide. Ranthambore is one of the best place in India to see a tiger in its natural habitat and photographing the activities of the tiger. Later visit Ranthambhor Fort overlooking the National Park and Jogi Mahal and Ganesha Temple in the Fort. Overnight at resort.
After breakfast checkout and move down to Jaipur. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. After some rest, visit Birla Temple in the evening to see the beauty of marble that glitters in the night. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City of India" start with an excursion to Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Delhi enroute visit Neemrana Fort. Later drive continue to Delhi. On arrival, transfer to airport to board the scheduled flight to home town.
We are providing the list of services which you will get / not get during the tour.
Above Tour package includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur. (Subject to availability)
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Cost Does Not Include:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
Tour Price for Hotel
View Driving Directions in a larger map