Golden Triangle with Varanasi Tour
Duration:- 08 Nights - 09 Days
Destinations Covered:- Delhi > Jaipur > Agra > Varanasi > Delhi
- Delhi - Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Agra - Visit Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur - Visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar.
- Sarnath - Visit Bodhi Tree, Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa and Sarnath Museum
- Varanasi - Visit Boat ride on the holy river Ganges, Arti, Varanasi Ghats and Temples
On arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur enroute visit Neemrana Fort- this 15th century fort now converted into a heritage hotel. Later on drive continue to Jaipur. On arrival, transfer to hotel. In the evening enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Jaipur "The Pink City of India" start with an excursion to Amber Fort- built in 16th century, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Later in the afternoon visit City Palace - known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Visit Jantar Mantar- 18th century site is the largest of the five observation built by Sawai jai Singh. After that Visit Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) - built in 1799 by Pratap Singh. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Agra en route visit Fatehpur Sikri. In Fatehpur Sikri, you will visit Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid, Diwan-i-Aam, Diwan-i-Khas, and Panch Mahal. Later continue drive to Agra. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. In the evening you can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts, carpets, Textiles etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Agra city, start with visit Agra Fort- an outstanding example of Mughal architecture built in 11th century. Later on visit one of the seven wonders Taj Mahal built by Shahjahan for his beloved wife in 1632. In the evening drive railway station to board the scheduled train to Varanasi. On arrival, transfer to the hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
After relaxation take excursion of Sarnath which 10 km from Varanasi. In Sarnath visit Deep Park and Bodhi Tree where Lord Buddha perched his first sermon, visit Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa and Sarnath Museum. Later return to Varanasi. In evening you can visit beautiful market for Varanasi Sarees and handicraft. Overnight at the hotel.
Today early morning boat ride on the holy river Ganges to view the spectacular sunrise and to witness the rituals that take place along the Ghats. Later return to hotel for breakfast and rest. After lunch visit Banaras Hindu University largest residential University in Asia founded in 1916-1917. Later visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple dedicted to lord Shiva, The Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple and The Durga Temple dedicated to Goddess Durga. In the eveniing, enjoy boat ride at the time of sunset to visit Ganges Aarti on bank of river at Dasaswamedh Ghat, where many tourists and thousand of devotees attend to see the Aarti and pray to God. Later return to hotel for overnight.
After breakfast drive to domestic airport to board the scheduled flight to Delhi. On arrival, transfer to International airport to board the scheduled flight to onward destination.
We are providing the list of services which you will get / not get during the tour.
Above Tour package includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Enjoy rickshaw ride to explore the colorful market of Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur. (Subject to availability)
- Tonga Ride in Agra.
- Boat ride at river Ganges at the time of Arti
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Cost Does Not Include:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
Tour Price for Hotel
View Driving Directions in a larger map