Classic Central India with Tiger Tour
Duration :- 12 Nights - 13 Days
Destinations Covered :- Delhi – Varanasi – Khajuraho – Orchha – Bhopal – Sanchi - Jabalpur – Kanha – Nagpur – Delhi
On arrival at Delhi airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Visit Red Fort- built between 1638 - 1648 with marvelous red stone, Jama Masjid- the largest mosque in India built in 1650, Chandani Chowk- a shopping hub you can enjoy Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk, Rajghat- burial site of Mahatma Gandhi (Father of the Nation). President House- earlier recognize as Viceroy’s House was built in 1921, now the authorized residence of President of India. India Gate- war memorial built in 1931. Humayun's Tomb- built in 1552. Lotus Temple- also known as Baha'i house of worship, Qutab Minar- built in 1192 By Qutub-ud-din Aibak. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast, drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Varanasi. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After relaxation take a excursion of Sarnath which 10 km from Varanasi. In Sarnath visit Deep Park and Bodhi Tree where Lord Buddha perched his first sermon, visit Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa and Sarnath Museum. Later return to Varanasi. In the eveniing, enjoy boat ride at the time of sunset to visit Ganges Aarti on bank of river at Dasaswamedh Ghat, where many tourists and thousand of devotees attend to see the Aarti and pray to God. Overnight at the hotel.
Today early morning again enjoy boat ride on the holy river Ganges to view the spectacular sunrise and to witness the rituals that take place along the ghats. After breakfast, visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple dedicted to lord Shiva, The Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple and The Durga Temple dedicated to Goddess Durga. In the evening explore Varanasi market. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to airport to board the scheduled flight to Khajuraho. Khajuraho is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India and world famous for their erotic temple, architecture and sculpture. The temples of Khajuraho were built between 950 to 1050 A.D. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After some rest visit Western and Eastern Group of Temples. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, visit Southern Group of Temples and archaeological museum. Later in the afternoon drive to Orchha. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Orchha start by visiting Ram Raja Temple, Raj Mahal, Jahangir Mahal all were built in 17th century, Chaturbhuj Temple- built in 9th century, Lakshmi Temple. In the evening transfer to railway station to board the train to Bhopal. On arrival transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast, take sightseeing tour of Bhopal. Start by visit Jama Masjid- beautiful mosque built in 1837, Taj-Ul-Masjid – one of the largest mosque in Asia, Fatehgarh Fort and Moti Masjid. Later move towards to see the magnificent Shiva Temple and Bhimbhetka Caves (world Heritage site). Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Sanchi. Sanchi is famous for Buddhist stupas and monasteries. It is a pilgrimage Centre of Buddhist world. The temples, Monasteries and Stupa were built 3rd to 12th AD. Later return to the hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast, drive to Jabalpur. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Kanha. Upon arrival transfer to jungle resort. Evening at own activities. Overnight at the jungle resort.
After breakfast, enjoy Jeep/Canter safari with english speaking naturalist guide for tiger tracking. Return to the resort, after lunch again take a safari to explore the jungle for wildlife viewing, birding and its rich Flora and Fauna. Overnight at the jungle resort.
After breakfast, drive to Nagpur airport to board the scheduled flight to Delhi. On arrival transfer to International airport to board the connected flight to onward destination.
We are providing the list of services which you will get / not get during the tour.
- Delhi - Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, President House, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutab Minar.
- Sarnath - Bodhi Tree, Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhamek Stupa and Sarnath Museum
- Varanasi - Boat ride at the holy river Ganges, Arti, Varanasi Ghats and Temples
- Khajuraho - Western, Eastern and Southern Group of Temples, Archaeological Museum
- Orchha - Ram Raja Temple, Raj Mahal, Jahangir Mahal, Chaturbhuj Temple, Lakshmi Temple
- Bhopal - Jama Masjid, Taj-Ul-Masjid, Fatehgarh Fort, Moti Masjid, Bhimbhetka Caves
- Sanchi - Buddhist temples, Monasteries and Stupa
- Kanha - Kanha National Park
Above Tour package includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandni Chowk
- Boat ride at river Ganges at the time of Arti
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Enjoy Jeep/Canter safari to view tiger at Kanha National Park
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Cost Does Not Include:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
Hotels to be used or similar:
|Value 1||Value 2||Value 3||Value 4||Value 5|
|Value 6||Value 7||Value 8||Value 9||Value 10|
|Value 11||Value 12||Value 13||Value 14||Value 15|
|Value 16||Value 17||Value 18||Value 19||Value 20|