Taj Mahal Trip from Hyderabad
Duration :- 01 Night - 02 Days
Destinations Covered :- Hyderabad > Agra > Hyderabad
On arrival at Delhi domestic airport, where our representative with placard having your name will meet you and drive to Agra. On arrival check in your hotel. After relax for sometime visit Agra Fort- a UNESCO World Heritage site also known as "Symbol of Power" founded in 1565 by the Emperor Akbar, is a wonderfull example of Mughal style of art and architecture. The massive fort provides an excellent view of Taj Mahal from its little octagonal tower. Later visit Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb. In the evening you can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts, carpets, Textiles etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note:- Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
Today at early morning visit "Symbol of Love" Taj Mahal and be the witness of speculative view at the time of Sunrise. Taj Mahal- is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the seven wonders in the world. This most beautiful monument of love was built over a period of 22 years from 1632 to 1645 A.D., by grieving emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. Later return to the hotel, after breakfast leave the hotel and drive to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi, you will be transferred to Delhi airport to board the flight for Hyderabad. Tour ends.
We are providing the list of services which you will get / not get during the tour.
- Agra - Agra Fort, Taj Mahal
Above Tour package includes:
- All airport/station arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar category hotels.
- Transportation / Sightseeing - By an air-conditioned Car as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Entrances fees to the payable monuments.
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights.
- All current applicable Govt. taxes.
- Parking charges/Toll charges for the vehicle.
Your Tour Cost Does Not Include:
- Any Air fares.
- Medical and insurance of any kind.
- Any lunch and dinner. (Unless specified)
- Camera/Video Fees at Monuments.
- Expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, soft / hard drinks etc.
- Any optional tours and activities during free time.
|Agra, Fort||Diwan-i-Khas||Moti Masjid Agra|
|Taj Mahal||Tombs of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal||Side View of Taj Mahal|
Hotels to be used or similar:
|City||Hotel Name||No. of Nights|